AG10: My Xbox one s keeps turning off

Discus and support AG10: My Xbox one s keeps turning off in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AG10: My Xbox one s keeps turning off Hi SkeletalYew290 Please use the guide below: Troubleshoot Xbox One unexpectedly turning off Your console... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SkeletalYew290, Sep 1, 2019.

1. AG10: My Xbox one s keeps turning off

Hi SkeletalYew290

Please use the guide below:

Troubleshoot Xbox One unexpectedly turning off

Your console shuts down unexpectedly

Solution 1: If the console is too hot

If you received a message stating that your Xbox One console is getting improper ventilation, or it's hot to the touch, follow these steps:

1. Turn off the console.
    2. Wait at least one hour.
    3. Move the console to a well-ventilated spot.
    4. Turn on the console.
    Important Make sure your console is in a cool, well-ventilated place. Remove any objects on, under, or right next to the console.

For tips on positioning your Xbox One console, see Ventilation for the Xbox One console and Getting
    started with Xbox One

Solution 2: Troubleshoot your power supply

If your console continues to shut down unexpectedly, the problem might be the power supply. For information about how to troubleshoot power supply issues, visit Your
    Xbox One console won’t turn on

Solution 3: Change the console settings so it doesn’t turn off automatically

1. Turn on the console.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    3. Select System > Settings > Power.
    4. Select Turn off or restart.
    If you follow these steps but the console continues to get hot and shut down, request a repair.

Your console shuts down unexpectedly while streaming content

Solution 1: Clear persistent storage

To troubleshoot this issue, clear persistent storage (Blu-ray data that’s been cached on the console).

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Disc & Blu-ray.
    3. Select Blu-ray.
    4. Select Persistent storage.
    5. Select Clear persistent storage.
    6. Turn off and unplug your console, and then wait 5 minutes.
    7. Plug in and turn on your console, and try streaming the content again.
    Solution 2: Try a wired connection

Some wireless routers have settings that may cause your Xbox One console to shut down unexpectedly. For example, a power-saving setting or network setting may cause your console to shut down.

If you use a wireless connection to connect to Xbox Live, try a wired connection. For information about how to set up a wired connection, see the Xbox
    One First-Time Connection Solution

If you can’t stream content when you use a wireless connection, see the Networking Hardware Information section of the Xbox Forums, or contact the router manufacturer for
    information about how to configure the wireless settings on the router.

Related Issues
    About the original Xbox One power supply

Getting your Xbox One console or Kinect sensor serviced

:)

SkeletalYew290, Sep 1, 2019
  2. jasonfails Win User

Help!!!! Need to call to speak to a LIVE peraon!

I'm having issues with my Xbox one s and it keep turning off while I play the game and watch Netflix
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

: My Xbox one s keeps turning off

Hi SkeletalYew290

Please use the guide below:

Troubleshoot Xbox One unexpectedly turning off

Your console shuts down unexpectedly

Solution 1: If the console is too hot

If you received a message stating that your Xbox One console is getting improper ventilation, or it's hot to the touch, follow these steps:

1. Turn off the console.
    2. Wait at least one hour.
    3. Move the console to a well-ventilated spot.
    4. Turn on the console.
    Important Make sure your console is in a cool, well-ventilated place. Remove any objects on, under, or right next to the console.

For tips on positioning your Xbox One console, see Ventilation for the Xbox One console and Getting
    started with Xbox One

Solution 2: Troubleshoot your power supply

If your console continues to shut down unexpectedly, the problem might be the power supply. For information about how to troubleshoot power supply issues, visit Your
    Xbox One console won’t turn on

Solution 3: Change the console settings so it doesn’t turn off automatically

1. Turn on the console.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    3. Select System > Settings > Power.
    4. Select Turn off or restart.
    If you follow these steps but the console continues to get hot and shut down, request a repair.

Your console shuts down unexpectedly while streaming content

Solution 1: Clear persistent storage

To troubleshoot this issue, clear persistent storage (Blu-ray data that’s been cached on the console).

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Disc & Blu-ray.
    3. Select Blu-ray.
    4. Select Persistent storage.
    5. Select Clear persistent storage.
    6. Turn off and unplug your console, and then wait 5 minutes.
    7. Plug in and turn on your console, and try streaming the content again.
    Solution 2: Try a wired connection

Some wireless routers have settings that may cause your Xbox One console to shut down unexpectedly. For example, a power-saving setting or network setting may cause your console to shut down.

If you use a wireless connection to connect to Xbox Live, try a wired connection. For information about how to set up a wired connection, see the Xbox
    One First-Time Connection Solution

If you can’t stream content when you use a wireless connection, see the Networking Hardware Information section of the Xbox Forums, or contact the router manufacturer for
    information about how to configure the wireless settings on the router.

Related Issues
    About the original Xbox One power supply

Getting your Xbox One console or Kinect sensor serviced
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

My Xbox one s keeps turning off

5. ngocphi Win User

4K movies

Keep in mind if you have an xbox one s or x you must enable UHD and HDR mode

For the S you must turn off HDR when playing xbox games otherwise you lose sound I know because I losr sound while playing tomb raider on my s unit
  6. AyeeJamesy Win User

Xbox one controller turns off

If your Xbox One or Xbox One S keeps TURNING OFF, it is most likely due to OVERHEATING. Turn on the console – Scroll left from
    Home to open the guide – Select Settings – Select All Settings – Select Power – Select Turn off or restart
Thema:

1. AG10: My Xbox one s keeps turning off - Similar Threads - AG10 keeps turning

2. AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card: AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card Hey Tyler Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. Could you please elaborate a bit more on what you mean by...
  3. AG10: Streaming issues

AG10: Streaming issues: AG10: Streaming issues Hi, try factory reseting the router/modem and see if the network speed improves for streaming 21119679-e402-4c5a-98c8-07df1d72636d
  4. AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ?

AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ?: AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ? Hi, I understand your issue with conserving space, however the Xbox Apps take up very little storage. If you...
  5. AG10: Modern Warfare

AG10: Modern Warfare: AG10: Modern Warfare We have waited a year...a few mote hours wont hurt ;) 88d87d08-6652-4263-8067-89f7b2b96f2b
  6. AG10: Some live interruptions , new appartment

AG10: Some live interruptions , new appartment: AG10: Some live interruptions , new appartment Anyway , for this , it seems to be needed to have access on the modem/router , and I dont 79db2630-11f3-4aa6-a753-ecdcad8673c0
  7. AG10: I Can't connect my hotspot with my Xbox one

AG10: I Can't connect my hotspot with my Xbox one: AG10: I Can't connect my hotspot with my Xbox one Hi eoin connell, sorry to hear. If you want you can change your dns for example to Google8.8.8.88.8.4.4Quad99.9.9.9149.112.112.112OpenDNS...
  8. AG10: Minecraft Realms

AG10: Minecraft Realms: AG10: Minecraft Realms Hi there, if you need info on realms the following links from the Minecraft website may help; https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms/faq/...
  9. AG10: Como puedo hacer mas rápida la instalación de algún juego

AG10: Como puedo hacer mas rápida la instalación de algún juego: AG10: Como puedo hacer mas rápida la instalación de algún juego What is the your Internet Speed, if the speed is 20MB or more you can use in some games the FastStart...
  10. AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection

AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection: AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection You surely have your Xbox connected to Wi-Fi. Connect the Xbox to your network over the cable and fix the problem. 472fe3d3-df09-409f-b664-9e196399528e