Afterglow LVL 1 chat headset

Discus and support Afterglow LVL 1 chat headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased an Xbox One Afterglow LVL 1 Chat Headset. When I plug it into my laptop, the headset works fine. When plugged into the Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WilliamFrame1, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Afterglow LVL 1 chat headset

I recently purchased an Xbox One Afterglow LVL 1 Chat Headset. When I plug it into my laptop, the headset works fine. When plugged into the Xbox One wireless controller, it doesn't work. Other gamers cannot hear what we say and we cannot hear their chat
    comments. The line switch is not set to mute. We are trying to use it in Fortnite. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

WilliamFrame1, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Skeeter Quill Win User

No headsets work, only earbuds

Hey there,

Some headsets are Chat only. That afterglow lvl 1 certainly is, what was the second headset you bought?
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Well, that could definitely be an issue but again, the settings could be the big one there so ensure its all good. If not, come back and we will try and help!
  4. MorkyMork1991 Win User

5. WilliamFrame1 Win User

ItzAprilLol: My reference to working with my laptop was only to verify that the headset is working. The problem is when we use the controller
    with the Xbox Console.

MorkyMork1991: I will go through the checklist to see if that solves the issue. I was playing with it after I posted the question and discovered
    that the while my grandson's ID was linked with the console, the controller seemed to be linked to my ID. I changed it so the controller is also linked to my grandson's ID and I then heard chat sound through the headset, but no one seemed to hear him in the
    chat. He is playing Fortnite. I will try it again after I go through the checklist

Thank you, both.
  6. ItzAprilLol Win User

Hello~ I know when I use my controller with my laptop, I have to plug my headset into my laptop, not my controller in order for it to work. I have a turtle beach. Could be the same for yours. But it should work if you use it with your console.
Thema:

1. Afterglow LVL 1 chat headset - Similar Threads - Afterglow LVL chat

2. My afterglow wave controllers wire port came messed up I know it's not the cord because I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My afterglow wave controllers wire port came messed up I know it's not the cord because I...: I bought it after market but new and it wasn't open so I know I can't get it replaced so I want to know how to fix it f0f4aa59-91e2-438f-9f3a-b253192e9043
  3. Why can't i access "Audio & music" after using afterglow controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i access "Audio & music" after using afterglow controller?: After setting up afterglow controller and downloading afterglow app, I no longer have access too "Audio & music". I checked everything I could within the afterglow app and everything was on "max...
  4. Broken AfterGlow Xbox One Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken AfterGlow Xbox One Controller: My Xbox one afterglow controller says that it is on, but the the white light near the xbox button is off and my controller won’t respond at all. It won’t even work even though it is plugged in and...
  5. PDP Xbox afterglow wired controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    PDP Xbox afterglow wired controller problem: My controller used to function until i connected the controller to my pc, again it worked but now when i plug my controller to my xbox, the LEDs just lights up. I tried recalibrating but it didn't...
  6. afterglow controller + afterglow lvl 1 sound problem ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    afterglow controller + afterglow lvl 1 sound problem ?: Split from this thread. I know what you mean... I just got one as well, and boy... am I thinking of going back to my other controller. I cant be in a party without something from my game going...
  7. Expensive controller wont output game audio through afterglow lvl 3 headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expensive controller wont output game audio through afterglow lvl 3 headset: i bought a design lab controller but my afterglow lvl 3 headset will not output game audio to my ears but my cheaper wired conteoller will what gives? 68875412-e099-4815-bd3f-d5b76b4cb7f6
  8. Afterglow lvl three headset issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow lvl three headset issues: I have the afterglow lvl three headset and the adapter for it for the gen 1 controller. The headphones work but the mic doesn't, how do I fix that. 52602bbe-a815-410e-9956-a2f8d129afed
  9. My afterglow lvl 1 headset can't hear game sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    My afterglow lvl 1 headset can't hear game sounds: I bought a new pair of afterglow lvl 1 headset and I was excited bt when I plugged them in to my 2nd generation controller I can chat and stuff bt I don't get the game sounds I only hear it threw...
  10. afterglow controller + afterglow lvl 1 sound problem ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    afterglow controller + afterglow lvl 1 sound problem ?: Hi everybody and thank for your help ! I recently buy a wire afterglow controller with a afterglow lvl1 headset and...I can fond how to separate the sound of the game of the sound of the chat...I...