After years of nothing being done, when is Microsoft going actually do something about...

Discus and support After years of nothing being done, when is Microsoft going actually do something about... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has been going on for far too long. I can't even play some of my favorite games any more without being plagued by these cheaters. I've been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CZ Colorblind, Aug 2, 2022.

1. After years of nothing being done, when is Microsoft going actually do something about...

This has been going on for far too long. I can't even play some of my favorite games any more without being plagued by these cheaters. I've been playing Xbox for over a decade and my gaming experiences are being completely ruined by this.

What will it take for Microsoft to actually listen and take action?

:)

CZ Colorblind, Aug 2, 2022
  2. scottwilliamsCP. Win User

Blu ray disc player

Nothing to do with the console and ive done all of that numerous times its Microsofts xboxs broken product, even when my console was new a year ago it never worked, the actual xbox engineer or i.t team or whatever they call it need to get on it and fix
    it. Xbox have been horrific this year, constantly down all the time and thinking something would have been done about the blu ray app after a year was stupid of me im going back to ps as this is a shocking company. And they need to get actual Microsoft employees
    to answer questions not gamers no offence to you
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

After years of nothing being done, when is Microsoft going actually do something about banning XIM users and taking legal action against the makers of XIM itself

they cannot take legal action against a company with a legit business, there is no laws against what they do or make.

as you cannot detect the device itself as it just alters and adapts the controller signal to the console this is very difficult to detect, any means they use to try and monitor this could in fact cause latency which controller latency is bad enough as it is. they may be working on a way to detect them we won't know.

cheat devices for consoles have been a thing since the first consoles decades ago.

if they have to cheat in a multiplayer game then they are useless so i just target them only, if you play wisely and catch them off guard you can ruin their whole cheating experience and force them to quit the game, i have done this lots of times in the past. they are not invulnerable, you adapt and ruin it for them instead.
  4. Clutchyy HD Win User

Account suspension

That’s actually pathetic that there’s nothing in place to help people like me who has done nothing wrong. This almost makes me want to leave Microsoft after 15 years .
  5. LoliOperator Win User

Still no email!

Well there's really nothing we can do. The most that can be done on this end is either calm someone down about it or reassure them that something is being done about it.
  6. Allebas Win User

Nothing being done by Rockstar or Microsoft

Hi Jaynight92

You can report him in game and via Xbox. After that its out of your hand. And you can submit the ticket to Rockstar with the video. They are usually quick with handing out bans.
Thema:

After years of nothing being done, when is Microsoft going actually do something about...

1. After years of nothing being done, when is Microsoft going actually do something about... - Similar Threads - years nothing being

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  4. Will my 5 or 6 year game drive work on a series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my 5 or 6 year game drive work on a series x: I have an 8tb Seagate game drive that is 5-6 years old. I have it connected to my one x. I'm looking to upgrade to a series x and want to know if my game drive is compatible or if I will have to...
  5. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  6. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  7. Same problem different year

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same problem different year: I bought a Xbox one x probably in 17' and had it fixed for disc drive issues and it's been out of commission for over a 2yrs now because of the same issue I just don't have $240 I may have the...
  8. How many xbox refunds do we get per year?

in XBoX on Windows
    How many xbox refunds do we get per year?: Ive tried refunding multiple different items the past couple of months but everything gets declined and im told the same thing. It says ive reached my refund limit....
  9. Solitaire Premium Edition - Yearly Subscription just stopped working and nothing seems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Premium Edition - Yearly Subscription just stopped working and nothing seems...: I try to open the game up and the cards just keep spinning 3cfcbc81-3d31-4a58-9a2c-d4c11f7f8603
  10. How do I log into a Roblox account that I made years ago that I know nothing about but the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into a Roblox account that I made years ago that I know nothing about but the...: I made a Roblox account probably when I was 10 or older and I’m trying to log in on my pc and have absolutely no idea what the password is on the account and when I try to recover it using what I...