After xbox removing xbox live 1 year membership now they boost prices of the games

Discus and support After xbox removing xbox live 1 year membership now they boost prices of the games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After xbox decide to hide xbox live 1 year membership on the platform, now they pushing games prices higher. Xbox team confirm me that the 1 year is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr. Wizard Wizrd, Sep 20, 2023.

1. After xbox removing xbox live 1 year membership now they boost prices of the games

:)

Mr. Wizard Wizrd, Sep 20, 2023
  2. Mr. Wizard Wizrd Win User

After xbox removing xbox live 1 year membership now they boost prices of the games

@tezzarrfic Then the rise inflation is not the same for third party sellers like walmart and bestbuy, gamestop etc. They still make money with the accurate reasonable prices. The inflation has not raised 400% and that in no way explains the inexplicable and unreasonable price at all.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Prices on the store are largely set by the Publishers who will try to keep them higher as long as possible. Retail stores only have to cover their costs and have more freedom to lower prices at their will.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

because game devs cost of living have risen and inflation around the world has gone up and taxes have gone up, therefore like everything else in the world prices have to go up.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

technically as said above, games have been on sale for 59.99 from new for a very long time, devs and publishers have already said that if games were sold at there actual price you would be in for a shock, the true cost of a game should be 120 these days so keeping them higher for longer on the store means they make back enough to use for share holders, invest in the business and invest in new games.
  6. Mr. Wizard Wizrd Win User

@SwordofWhedon

I'm agree for the launch price during the first year but not for a 2 years old game, this does not make any sense. If a apple cost you 9$ online and the same apple cost you 1$ on store, then do not try to told me that its because the inflation related. I will not trust you.

Believe it or not, this is the situation we currently find ourselves in at Xbox.
Thema:

1. After xbox removing xbox live 1 year membership now they boost prices of the games - Similar Threads - removing live membership

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?: It takes up screen real estate and I do not want it, use it, or need it. I do not do friends gaming, do not want anything but my private gaming. Tab is annoying and useless for me. [img]...
  5. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Live Gold Badge removed from profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Badge removed from profile?: Has anyone’s XBL badge been removed of their profile? Mine was there and it’s now gone? Is there any reason why and how to recover this? [img] a1e61f94-825a-408c-a7dd-ee990fc45c62
  9. Problem Removing Specific Friends From Xbox Live Profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem Removing Specific Friends From Xbox Live Profile: I am managing my Xbox Live profile through a browser, account.xbox.com. I am removing a number of profiles from my friends list that I am no longer friends with. For most profiles, I was able to...
  10. Is there a way to remove XBox Live from a 360 profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to remove XBox Live from a 360 profile?: I just added live to my original 360 profile (which never had it), but now it can't have its original name and while it is a stupid reason, I really want the name back. Is there any way to remove...