After xbox one update my logitech g920 makes games laggy and it doesnt work when it comes...

Discus and support After xbox one update my logitech g920 makes games laggy and it doesnt work when it comes... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! So last wednesday i used my xbox one to play F1 2022 with my logitech g920 with no issues (10/19/2022). After an update that i had on thurdsday... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Julian Losada, Oct 22, 2022.

1. After xbox one update my logitech g920 makes games laggy and it doesnt work when it comes...

Hello!

So last wednesday i used my xbox one to play F1 2022 with my logitech g920 with no issues (10/19/2022). After an update that i had on thurdsday (10/20/2022) when i open my games F1 2022 F1 2021, if i have my logitech connected, the games takes forever to load (this didnt happen before the update), the logitech controller does work (even with really slow loading time) on the game menu and parts of the actual game interaction, but when it comes to racing then it stops working (seems like there is a really long delay recognizing interactions, like if i press any button on the logitech controller takes like 1 minute to recognize it).

All these problems disappear if i disconnect the logitech controller, everything goes back to normal, again this was working well last 10/19 before xbox update.

I tried, factory reset for xbox, reinstalling the games, clearing caches updating logitech firmware, and as i saw in EA forums there are a lot of users with the same issue so i discarded that it my logitech (but i tested it anyways on a computer and works with no problems)

Can i have some assistance for this? is it possible to rollback my xbox to before that update?

:)

Julian Losada, Oct 22, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

After xbox one update my logitech g920 makes games laggy and it doesnt work when it comes...