After using the secondary v-bucks code, my account does not appear

Discus and support After using the secondary v-bucks code, my account does not appear in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have redeemed my v-bucks card code and the secondary code as well and it does not appear in my account. bf8ea239-f36e-4d65-a4ba-f0ef16d6ce54 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by authur manca, Jan 6, 2024.

1. authur manca
    authur manca Guest

I have redeemed my v-bucks card code and the secondary code as well and it does not appear in my account.

:)

authur manca, Jan 6, 2024
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Authur, my name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry for what you are going through, I know how frustrating this can be. I understand that you have redeemed the code and the v-buck is not showing up. Please follow the steps below, which may help you resolve this issue:

1. You need to be aware that sometimes the v-bucks can take a while to appear. I advise you to restart the game and then restart the console.

2. If more than 48 hours have passed, and you still cannot see your V-Bucks, I advise you to visit Epic Games support, please follow this link:

https://www.epicgames.com/help

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The site appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of advertisements on the site that may advertise products often classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

Best regards, Khaji
  3. - AJ - Win User

Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

Hi, Skyler! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you lost your secondary V-bucks code.

When redeeming a Fortnite V-bucks card, you usually get the secondary redeemable code emailed to you. This code should arrive at the email address you associated with your Epic Games account.

If for some reason you are unable to locate the secondary code, please give this a try:

1) Sign in at https://www.epicgames.com/account/personal

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

2) Go to "Transactions" and then select "V-bucks Card Redemption" from the drop-down menu.

3) Doing this will allow you to see the V-bucks card you redeemed on your account, as well as its secondary code.

I hope this helps! please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Best regards.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Why are v-buck not on account after I used the secondary code

Hello Lil! I'm Khaji, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry for what you're going through, I know how frustrating this can be.

I understand that you have redeemed the code and the v-buck does not appear. Please follow the following steps that may help you resolve this issue:

1. You have to keep in mind that sometimes the V-Bucks may take a while to appear. I advise you to restart the game and then console it.
    2. If more than 48 hours have passed and you still cannot see your V-Bucks, I advise you to visit Epic Games support, please follow this link:

https://www.epicgames.com/help

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best Regards, Khaji.
  5. - AJ - Win User

Need help getting the second code from the V box card that we just bought

Hi, Mark! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your V-bucks redemption.

When redeeming a Fortnite V-bucks card, you usually get the secondary redeemable code emailed to you. This code should arrive at the email address you associated with your Epic Games account.

If for some reason you are unable to locate the secondary code, please give this a try:

1) Sign in at https://www.epicgames.com/account/personal

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

2) Go to "Transactions" and then select "V-bucks Card Redemption" from the drop-down menu.

3) Doing this will allow you to see the V-bucks card you redeemed on your account, as well as its secondary code.

I hope this helps! please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Best regards.
  6. - AJ - Win User

I added a fornite vbucks in wrong Microsoft account

Hi, Vanessa! Thank you for reaching out.

Unfortunately, this is not something Xbox/Microsoft Support would be able to help you with. For your reference, the following text has been quoted from an Xbox Support page:

“Important Before you redeem your code, make sure that you’re signed in to the correct Microsoft account on your device or browser. Codes that are redeemed on the wrong account can not be transferred to another Microsoft account by Xbox Support.”

Source - https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/redeem-prepaid-codes

------------

In this case, I'd suggest contacting Epic Games Support at https://www.epicgames.com/help

------

• For your reference, the following text has been quoted from the V-bucks Card FAQS:

“CAN I TRANSFER V-BUCKS FROM ONE ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER?”

“V-Bucks are not transferable between Epic accounts. If a V-Bucks card was redeemed on the incorrect account however, we may be able to help"

Source - https://www.fortnite.com/vbuckscard

------

• This is also mentioned in the "My V-bucks did not show even after I redeemed my secondary code on PlayStation or Xbox, what should I do?" Epic Games support article:

"Check any other accounts you have. If the V-bucks have been applied to the wrong account follow the instructions below to contact Epic Support and we can help."

Source - https://www.epicgames.com/help/c-Ca...aystation-or-xbox-what-should-i-do-a000084172

------------

Best regards.
Thema:

1. After using the secondary v-bucks code, my account does not appear - Similar Threads - using secondary bucks

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  6. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  7. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  8. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  9. Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?: I really want to buy Elden ring, but I want to be able to play it on my pc and Xbox. Is there any way to be able to do that without buying 2 copies? submitted by /u/_Booker_DeWitt_ [link]...
  10. Why are v-buck not on account after I used the secondary code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why are v-buck not on account after I used the secondary code: I redeemed my v-bucks card code and secondary code and no v- buck are on my account 56be0907-56c6-4a87-afb9-26de9cf50e05