After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

Discus and support After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ryan Cosgrove, Apr 20, 2024.

1. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before?

:)

Ryan Cosgrove, Apr 20, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

Hi there Ryan, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Don't worry, your game progress is saved directly in the Xbox Cloud, so if you log in with the account where you had previously made the game progress, it will synchronize with the game when you start it.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Kingkong072005 Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one s getting this (0x80a4001a)

i still have all my progress in forza horizon 4 after trying this i checked if it was saved before by going on my games and apps then i pressed more options on forza horizon 4 and selected Manage game and add-ons and scrolled down to the Saved data tab
    and it says there is 10 MB of reserved space for forza horizon 4.not sure if this is the correctway to chech or if that tells me it is saved but it worled for me. hope this helps.
  4. SojerManLan Win User

[Forza Horizon] If I buy Forza Horizon 5 through steam, and have Forza Horizon 4 through the microsoft store, will I be able to sync my designs, tunes, etc, with my FH4 save?

Forza Horizon 5 does NOT have any announced or planned cross-progression from Forza Horizon 4. Aside from Forza Horizon 1 (which did had loyalty rewards for Forza Motorsport titles), there has never been cross-progression for Forza Horizon titles. You always had to start fresh with each game.

And about Forza Horizon 4: the lack of possibility to use the same save between Steam and Microsoft Store comes from the technical point of the each game. Both use a wholly different methods of saving which is far too much work to make them co-operate, ESPECIALLY considering that Forza Horizon 4 is way past its' prime.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

[Forza Horizon] If I buy Forza Horizon 5 through steam, and have Forza Horizon 4 through the microsoft store, will I be able to sync my designs, tunes, etc, with my FH4 save?

Forza Horizon 5 does NOT have any announced or planned cross-progression from Forza Horizon 4. Aside from Forza Horizon 1 (which did had loyalty rewards for Forza Motorsport titles), there has never been cross-progression for Forza Horizon titles. You always had to start fresh with each game.
    The OP is not looking at game saves but importing tunes and designs which you can (until now at least) import from previous games...whether FH5 will allow that or not is a different matter, though I'd assume they would. Being able to import from MS Store FH4 to Steam FH5 is unlikely but not confirmed or denied
  6. VELTENNS Win User

I can't access forza5 premium add-on contents in in-game of forza horizon5

Hello, so today I uninstalled Forza Horizon 5, because I thought I had a problem with the early access. When I uninstalled it, the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition disappeared from my account. I tried getting it back, but didn't work it said that I can buy it, but not install it. Please help me!
Thema:

1. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before? - Similar Threads - uninstalling forza horizon

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  4. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  5. My game is not fully installed even though I uninstalled it how do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    My game is not fully installed even though I uninstalled it how do I fix it?: Recently I Had installed ARK: Survival evolved but had an issue and decided to uninstall it and then reinstall it however when I "Uninstalled it" it did not uninstall, It was through the xbox app...
  6. Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them: Sometimes when a game needs an update, the update will freeze. I'll watch it for upwards of 10 minutes before refreshing "my games and apps," which either works or puts me into a gray screen. If I...
  7. How to fix game pass games uninstalling themselves after I shutdown my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix game pass games uninstalling themselves after I shutdown my laptop: I have game pass on my laptop. Anytime I install a game I can play it fine, but when I shutdown my laptop for the night, all games will be uninstalled and not there when I power back on. I have...
  8. I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo!!!!: Please help, I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo and it's taking up my free space to download GTA V. I keep trying to delete it but it keeps saying things like "you need permission from SYSTEM"...
  9. Can't install or uninstall Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or uninstall Forza Horizon 4: Forza Horizon 4 was crashing to desktop on start so i uninstalled it but I dont think it uninstalled correctly as now when I went to reinstall it on a different drive it went from the 70~gb...
  10. Why Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled on its own..?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled on its own..?: Why Forza Horizon 5 uninstalled on its own..? 83987a5d-75d2-411a-b10b-64f986cb13ec