After the Xbox loading screen I get a black screen and can’t get out of it.

Discus and support After the Xbox loading screen I get a black screen and can’t get out of it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After the Xbox loading screen I get a black screen and can’t get out of it. 72920840-7abf-4275-aae9-ee8af455cdf2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ethan Wilkinson, Jul 20, 2023.

1. After the Xbox loading screen I get a black screen and can’t get out of it.

:)

Ethan Wilkinson, Jul 20, 2023
  2. DiCalzi Win User

Have you tried unplugging the Xbox and replugging it?
  3. XxZmanxX88 Win User

Crimson Dragon blank screen after logos load.

I did what you listed and I'm still getting a black screen after all the logos load
  4. ZVZZVZZ Win User

Xbox start up problems

Xbox doesn’t need an update; i am on Home Screen; I can’t really load or do anything though; any actions freeze and take minutes to load games and apps or an app; can’t open anything in settings as “it takes too long to start” the xbox is horrendously slow even though i just factory reset it, and updated mind you, but everytime i turn it off i get a black screen turning it on and have to power cycle, sometimes it gets stuck on green screen but luckily for now after a few attempts i can still be brought to home screen, i just honestly can’t turn the xbox off because i don’t know if it will end up breaking again and have to factory reset it but i can’t even use the xbox as is, as everything freezes and takes forever to start or do anything, had a game download to 75% just for it to stop for some reason and i can’t pause the download or anything because it freezes and takes too long; debating opening the xbox and cleaning though it’s been cleaned before and it still eventually ends up useless; TLDR: xbox can’t be turned off or gets stuck on startup, several tries eventually show home screen but xbox is too slow to even use or do anything with
  5. Drunk RedNek Win User

Sluggish Sign In

Quantum - Yes, very similar. I haven't tried clicking around to get the Signing On screen to minimize, will try that today. Mine will sit there with a Black Screen, the "Signing On" circle spinning for a minimum of 45 secs after the primary Xbox loading
    screen. Then it jumps to the Home.
  6. SitOnMyspace Win User

Why won’t sea of thieves launch on my Xbox one?

I feel like I get this problem too, but after 2 minutes of looking at a black screen, it finally loads.

But interesting enough, about 2 weeks ago, I moved it over to an external SSD drive and I don't get the black screens anywhere near as bad.
Thema:

1. After the Xbox loading screen I get a black screen and can’t get out of it. - Similar Threads - loading screen black

2. After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...: After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black screen, but still works perfectly once loaded. Where can I download bootanimin.dat for an XBox one X?...
  3. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  4. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  5. How to fix a game that shows black screens when loading??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix a game that shows black screens when loading??: I had my Xbox one ever since 2019 on Christmas day and now I see that the game I just bought was working at first now it’s not it was resident evil village it would turn to a black screen and stay...
  6. Fallout 76 Issues playing on PC - black screen after load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Issues playing on PC - black screen after load: Fallout 76 will start and goto a black screen after the initial load screen. This is the only game that I have this issue with. Have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and drivers are all...
  7. When I go to play some games when it loads my screen turns black and everything even the ui...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go to play some games when it loads my screen turns black and everything even the ui...: When I go to play games my screen will go black and things will be more gray than usual but it's only for some games c1461ca9-ecee-4ba9-988f-3c763490d90b
  8. Windows 10 Xbox App loads black screen, then closes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App loads black screen, then closes: Hi, I recently tried to install the Xbox app on a Windows 10 desktop PC. I had issues and error codes trying to get it to install. Finally it installed. Try to run it and loads the black screen...
  9. Xbox app on PC opens but remains stuck on black loading screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on PC opens but remains stuck on black loading screen: Anytime I open the xbox app on pc to access game pass or such I’m met with a black loading screen with an xbox logo. It’s been like this for probably a year now and it’s quite annoying. If anyone...
  10. Xbox 1 black screen after green loading screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 1 black screen after green loading screen: Hi my xbox suddenly turned black so I restarted it then turned it back on I can see the loading in green screen then it turns black what should I do to fix it I can see notifications on bottom of...