after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...

Discus and support after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the last update (yesterday) it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it added back. what can I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobCougar, Nov 18, 2023.

1. RobCougar
    RobCougar Guest

after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...

After the last update (yesterday) it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it added back. what can I do?

:)

RobCougar, Nov 18, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it added back. what can I do?

Always at your service RobCougar,

I am glad to know that the problem has now been solved, we are available if you need any further help, do not hesitate to come back, we will be happy to help you.

Good luck and success in your life.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it added back. what can I do?

Hi RobCougar, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

With the intention of helping you, I did an internal search on the Microsoft community forum looking for some information that may be useful to you and I found a solution that a public user, so I share it with you:

If you look at the top center of the screen, you'll see a small list of icons. The first is My games & apps, followed by Game Pass and then store. (I believe in that order) so you can access the specific services. Another way to access the Game Pass list would be to go to My Games & Apps, then Full Library, and scroll down to Game Pass.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ore-game/69071c55-9a12-4966-9f40-fa67b86009eb

You can take a look at the original post since many users posted different solutions and maybe one of them can help you, first follow the recommendations I mentioned above and let me know if that helped you.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. RobCougar Win User

Thank you, A hard reset, ( holding x button on box itself until it cut off, then restarted ) fixed it. After I did that all my favorites where back where they belong on my home screen. Thanks again~ Rob
  5. MuNchFrEaK Win User

Xbox Fitness issues

Same issue for me after the last update... keep getting booted to homescreen.. would love some answers microsoft.. especially after spending 160 bux on some weights to use with the mossa power workouts... frustrated!
  6. x sNe x JeNo Win User

Hammerburst weakest of the 3 rifles?

Oh and like I said before, I think the balance overall is better than ever after some of the updates. Disregarding the removal of stopping power and hammerburst nerf from the last update (not recent one), I'd say they have been pretty positive so far. My
    two favorite things that changed are the decrease in SOS spread and range and boost to the scorcher.
Thema:

1. after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it... - Similar Threads - last update removed

2. Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update: Three days ago, I was playing Gears of War 2 when the screen started flickering, went to no signal. I've booted into safe mode, did a complete factory reset. This would work partially only to...
  3. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  4. After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?: After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on? 989a4524-ae05-4952-a82e-fe9c761c7b42
  5. Series X overheating after last Alpha Skip Ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Series X overheating after last Alpha Skip Ahead update: Ever since the most recent Alpha Skip Ahead update the fan speed remains at it's idol speed. The fan speed controller no longer gets told to increase fan speed as the need arises. Could also be...
  6. After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...: After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black screen, but still works perfectly once loaded. Where can I download bootanimin.dat for an XBox one X?...
  7. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  8. Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update

in XboX Insiders
    Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update: Hi, i use a powered USB Hub with two HDD's and a Logitech Dongle since i own my Series X. After the last Update, it stopped working, so my 2 HDD`s won't work anymore:( Tested the Hub with my PC...
  9. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  10. Xbox One X ( Alpha Skip-Ahead ) Edge crashing on the 4-5 last updates? Fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X ( Alpha Skip-Ahead ) Edge crashing on the 4-5 last updates? Fix?: So i was was a happy insider till like 2-3 weeks ago. Sure, the odd crash here n there, but that is to be expected w Alphas.... But 4 or 5 updates ago something happened to Microsoft Edge,...