After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...

Discus and support After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black screen, but still works perfectly once loaded. Where can I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brian23(2), May 5, 2024.

1. Brian23(2)
    Brian23(2) Guest

After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...

After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black screen, but still works perfectly once loaded. Where can I download bootanimin.dat for an XBox one X?

:)

Brian23(2), May 5, 2024
  2. Player139893418 Win User

Xbox one no signal/Green screen

Update: I left it on the green screen and it came up with my game and apps logo on a black screen after a while, still cant do anything though...
  3. Salmon 0f Chaos Win User

My xbox is stuck on the applying update page.

Same here, console was working fine last night with update installed, but since this morning keeps getting stuck at the black screen (after green loading)...tech support recommended the diagnostic tool, am also now stuck at about 75%...

:(
  4. J H4RTM4N Win User

Green loading screen stuck

Same issue here as well. Looking for a fix. Xbox stuck on green loading screen after turning black while updating. Had to hard reset, now it will not work.
  5. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox one powering on to a black screen after logo screen.

During normal start up it will go to the green xbox screen with loading dots on the bottom then it will display a black screen. If the black screen is what your talking about give it a minute for the xbox logo to pop up. The console is loading the dashboard
    when you see that screen.
  6. xxxCROWxxx Win User

Xbox One blank screen when i start the console

AHHHHH same damn issue after a week of playing on it. Green logo then black screen of death,
Thema:

1. After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black... - Similar Threads - last update lost

2. Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update: Three days ago, I was playing Gears of War 2 when the screen started flickering, went to no signal. I've booted into safe mode, did a complete factory reset. This would work partially only to...
  3. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  4. After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?: After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on? 989a4524-ae05-4952-a82e-fe9c761c7b42
  5. Series X overheating after last Alpha Skip Ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Series X overheating after last Alpha Skip Ahead update: Ever since the most recent Alpha Skip Ahead update the fan speed remains at it's idol speed. The fan speed controller no longer gets told to increase fan speed as the need arises. Could also be...
  6. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  7. Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update

in XboX Insiders
    Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update: Hi, i use a powered USB Hub with two HDD's and a Logitech Dongle since i own my Series X. After the last Update, it stopped working, so my 2 HDD`s won't work anymore:( Tested the Hub with my PC...
  8. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  9. Xbox One X ( Alpha Skip-Ahead ) Edge crashing on the 4-5 last updates? Fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X ( Alpha Skip-Ahead ) Edge crashing on the 4-5 last updates? Fix?: So i was was a happy insider till like 2-3 weeks ago. Sure, the odd crash here n there, but that is to be expected w Alphas.... But 4 or 5 updates ago something happened to Microsoft Edge,...
  10. Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update: Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my connection and my router work perfectly, on...