After the black screen incident, it needs to be made much more obvious if your system is...

Discus and support After the black screen incident, it needs to be made much more obvious if your system is... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After helping numerous people on numerous different Xbox subs resolve the black screen issue that happened yesterday, almost all were convinced they... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tman2damax11, Jul 10, 2021.

1. After the black screen incident, it needs to be made much more obvious if your system is...

After helping numerous people on numerous different Xbox subs resolve the black screen issue that happened yesterday, almost all were convinced they weren't in the insider program and never recall enrolling their systems, when obviously they were. There really needs to be a big obvious watermark or something on your dashboard that says "XBOX INSIDER BUILD - DELTA UPDATE [version number]" so that people know they're in the insider program and can leave if it's something they're no longer interested in and don't want to be plagued like the black screen issue again.

submitted by /u/tman2damax11
    [link] [comments]

/u/tman2damax11, Jul 10, 2021
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox one original turns on no signal detected

Hi Niteblew,

When you start the Xbox One console after rebooting, you expect to see the green Xbox startup animation screen. During the startup animation, your console runs a full system check on all hardware components, validating the firmware
    and the operating system. This is very similar to the way a PC starts. The startup animation screen can take several minutes before transitioning to the next screen. If the system check fails to run the startup animation three times in a row, the console is
    flagged by the system as “do not run.” This will block the startup animation from running, and in its place you'll see a black screen.

In order to determine your troubleshooting steps, after pressing the Xbox button you'll need to leave your console on this black screen for at least 10 minutes.
    A black screen doesn’t always mean that there’s an error. The system checks described above run in the background and can take several minutes to complete. This may appear to be an error since you'll only see a black screen, but it can be completely normal
    except for the absence of the green startup animation screen. If after 10 minutes the screen remains black, you should attempt an offline system update (OSU).

To use the Offline System Update, you'll need:

• A Windows-based PC with an Internet connection and a USB port.
    • A USB flash drive with a minimum 6 GB of space formatted as NTFS.
    Further instructions on how to complete an OSU and the required files to download can be found

here

If this also fails, then you would need to get a new console. I hope this helps!
  3. KrisJAllDay Win User

Ghost Pro Strike Package

That much is obvious. This is an idea for Black Ops 2.
  4. Hordie Win User

Xbox one stuck on black screen (no error code)

Hi LEECH91,

Sorry you're having issues with your screen. Did this happen after an update? If your screen is black after a system update

Click Here
    to follow the steps to resolve using Xbox One Update Solution.
  5. Tough Pro Win User

prohibted text

Same here. I've noticed at the bottom of the screen, ocassionally it has said so and so became this person. Example; Watchdog123, became darknight324. I've noticed examples of incidents like that in blackops 2. You know that is a hacker or something changing
    names during gameplay. It makes me wanna have a video camera aimed at my screen during every match to record the next incident I see of that and stick on youtube for proof. If you haven't seen it before you would think someone needs help for saying that, because
    you don't believe it's possible but it has happened a few times after the release of black ops 2 if that's what you're saying "Hag the tag line". I've noticed it too. That's another example of my other post. We need more live enforcement watching over the
    network.
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

Green screen to black screen

Just as a heads up, the black screen is normal.

It should be green splash, black screen then dashboard.

After a system update, the black screen can remain for a few minutes before you see anything.
Thema:

After the black screen incident, it needs to be made much more obvious if your system is...

1. After the black screen incident, it needs to be made much more obvious if your system is... - Similar Threads - black screen incident

2. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  3. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  4. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  5. Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C: Hello, This problem was first noticed while playing Mortal Kombat 1 on Xbox Series X with a Samsung S95C OLED. Randomly, the screen will go black, but then come back on within a few seconds in...
  6. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  7. Black screen with remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen with remote play: Hi all I have an Xbox series X and a high end TV. In TV settings on the Xbox the resolution is set to 4k uhd but when this set to 4k I am unable to use remote play from my Rog ally,all I get is a...
  8. Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update: Three days ago, I was playing Gears of War 2 when the screen started flickering, went to no signal. I've booted into safe mode, did a complete factory reset. This would work partially only to...
  9. Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?: When I turn on my Xbox One X and get to the Home Screen, my screen either keeps going black or the screen just flickers with loads of green and red lines appearing all over the screen like the...
  10. My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?: My brothers Xbox stopped working a few months back. It was slowing down, not popping up the home menu, and eventually just wouldn’t show anything other than a black screen. After a few months, he...