After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a...

Discus and support After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a random name instead of my microsoft account user name. Also... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FedericoP73, Sep 30, 2023.

1. FedericoP73
    FedericoP73 Guest

After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a...

After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a random name instead of my microsoft account user name. Also Minecraft appears as not purchased.

:)

FedericoP73, Sep 30, 2023
  2. Nelcyon Win User

xbox live sign in minecraft android

I have uninstalled redownloaded minecraft and the same thing happens. I have tried logging out of my xbox app as well and tried to sign in again, nothing happens. It just doesnt aign in amd gives no error.
  3. BUGHEAD75 Win User

changing wlid error code: 80072741

yes, after ebtering the current paasword and clicking sign in, it goes through the timing and then gives the error code. i try again, same result and then it logs me out of xbox live.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a random name instead of my microsoft account user name. Also Minecraft appears as not purchased.

Hi Federico! I'm more than happy to help you!

Based on your description, your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created. It appears you were using a different Microsoft account to sign in to your Minecraft prior to the migration which explains the reason why it showed a different name.

In order to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft account was migrated, you will need to sign in to all of your other Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > Order History.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft Launcher.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. rysslass Win User

Flight Simulator 2020. The content access server not available

I had the same problem. It worked after I started MSFS with XBOX app and when I got the error switched back to XBOX app, logged out, not closed, and switched back to MSFS and tried again.
  6. aNNOYING22222 Win User

Minecraft Java Edition not installing despite me very much owning it

I've been logged in, I bought Minecraft last summer

It just gives me this support code

Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001
Thema:

1. After starting Minecraft, it gives an error. I logged out and in again, and it shows a... - Similar Threads - starting Minecraft gives

2. I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app: About a week ago, I started having a problem that makes an error code appear when trying to launch minecraft. [img] At the same time a problem occurred that made my xbox app not start instead...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought: Can someone from MICROSOFT please contact me? I can't start Minecraft Java edition on my PC Windows. I bought it 3 years ago, and played it for years, but I had to reinstall the whole system due...
  5. I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops: I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops 575a68ea-596c-4c66-af20-504ab9e131e4
  6. help please, minecraft launcher wont start offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please, minecraft launcher wont start offline: when i try to start the minecraft launcher online, it works right. but all of a sudden when i try it offline, it gives me error code (0x1), only telling me "the game has crashed." i tried updating...
  7. Doesn't work starts Minecraft with an error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doesn't work starts Minecraft with an error: After I updated the Minecraft Launcher through the Microsoft Store it stopped launching. Every time I click on the start button of the game it gives an error: Failed to start Java.Error...
  8. Minecraft Launcher will not start,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher will not start,: I keep getting the known GDK error, I have performed all steps regarding this issue found on this site. Nothing has worked. 86b1b156-1fdc-4b97-857d-2202660dd530
  9. Why does Minecraft take forever to start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft take forever to start.: I recently had to redownload one drive and now Minecraft is taking forever to install. I click it 10 times and then wait like 30 seconds and it finally opens. 72973b74-b639-435a-99f3-a5bc5c9e8783
  10. PROBLEM STARTING MINECRAFT BEDROCK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM STARTING MINECRAFT BEDROCK: [img] I am having a problem trying to start my Minecraft Bedrock in the launcher, when I press "play" I get a message that says "Failed to start game" the game seems to open completely red but...