After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

Discus and support After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Beezy96, Apr 4, 2024.

1. Beezy96
    Beezy96 Guest

After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out.

It was returned to me, and the RB worked fine, however, I immediately discovered my right analog stick is "loosened" as in I can twist it like a screw now, also an issue I had with the 1st one I bought.

The controller was returned without any repair notes, so I couldn't even see what exactly was done.

Then I log in to see if the fixes would show under the device info. Only to find it has been removed from my account.

Chatted with a support agent about it, who didn't have a clue about anything I was saying, and said they'd escalate the issue to higher management.

Apologies if this comes off "mad", I say all of this in the most lighthearted, but serious manner lol.

Anyone ever had this issue, or know where to find fix notes, or how to fix the twisty analog?

:)

Beezy96, Apr 4, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: