After redeeming a game it won't show up in Xbox One

Discus and support After redeeming a game it won't show up in Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just redeemed "Just Dance® Unlimited - 1 Year (global)", but I can't see it on my Xbox One X - I can't download or install it. On Microsoft site in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by scorpas Dami, Feb 6, 2023.

1. scorpas Dami
    scorpas Dami Guest

Just redeemed "Just Dance® Unlimited - 1 Year (global)", but I can't see it on my Xbox One X - I can't download or install it.
    On Microsoft site in my Orders history it is shown as redeemed, but if I click on the game title, it opens Xbox.com store, and then it says I still need to buy it? (while with any other game it says "You own this"). Why so?

:)

scorpas Dami, Feb 6, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Yes, it works both on the disc and digital versions of Just Dance 2020.
  3. scorpas Dami Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Just a friendly reminder, Just Dance Unlimited 1 - Year is an online streaming service that grants you access to a catalog of more than 700 tracks playable via Just Dance 2022, and more than 400 tracks playable via Just Dance 2021, Just Dance 2020, and Just Dance 2019, for the duration of your subscription. Not compatible with Just Dance 2023 Edition, Just Dance 2016, Just Dance 2017, or Just Dance 2018. In other words, it's just content for the game and as per the Store page, it says there that "This content requires a game (sold separately)."

You may confirm it at https://www.xbox.com/games/store/just-dance-unl....
    Okey, thank You for the quick answer.
    So for example, if I buy a blu-ray version of "Just Dance 2020", then I will be able to use Just Dance® Unlimited? Or I need to buy a digital version of the game?
  4. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Just a friendly reminder, Just Dance Unlimited 1 - Year is an online streaming service that grants you access to a catalog of more than 700 tracks playable via Just Dance 2022, and more than 400 tracks playable via Just Dance 2021, Just Dance 2020, and Just Dance 2019, for the duration of your subscription. Not compatible with Just Dance 2023 Edition, Just Dance 2016, Just Dance 2017, or Just Dance 2018. In other words, it's just content for the game and as per the Store page, it says there that "This content requires a game (sold separately)."

You may confirm it at https://www.xbox.com/games/store/just-dance-unl....
  5. CaptainPoo36 Win User

Warthog not showing up in DLC

Im having the same exact problem but with Gears of war 4 promotional. I redeemed the item online but it won't show up on my xbox one
  6. johndog Win User

Still waiting for Alan Wake + add-ons promo codes, after redeeming code for Quantum Break

I posted from the same account in which I redeemed the code. Redeemed codes don't seem to show up on account.microsoft.com. Certainly purchases from non-Microsoft retailers won't show up there.

I bought the code after the game was released. The code was sold advertising that Alan Wake came with the game, and that Alan Wake codes would be sent later. The description made no mention of pre-order.
Thema:

1. After redeeming a game it won't show up in Xbox One - Similar Threads - redeeming game won't

2. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  3. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  4. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  5. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  6. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  7. play a pc game reward does not redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    play a pc game reward does not redeem: Despite many attempts (well over a month), the play a pc game reward does not redeem. I have logged in and out several times. Played three or four different games a day for at least an hour --- to...
  8. Play a PC game and Use the Xbox app rewards won't redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC game and Use the Xbox app rewards won't redeem: As stated for a couple of days I've been unable to redeem play a pc game and use the xbox app quests. Microsoft Jewel works just fine however the other two are stuck at 100%. If attempting to...
  9. Offer for 50 percent off game pass, won't redeem.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Offer for 50 percent off game pass, won't redeem.: I have an offer with case [Mod Removed - Profanity] and the pictures shows i have an offer flr 50 percent off 6 months of game pass. This offer triggered when i canceled my auto renew. I worked...
  10. Redeem Code won't work, but worked on pc. game wasn't on xbox libary.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Code won't work, but worked on pc. game wasn't on xbox libary.: Hey, I bought as i said a key for GoW Ultimate Edition. I tried to redeem this code i just bought. When i was in the Xbox one Store it says "Something went wrong. Please try again later" 1 Hour...