AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE....

Discus and support AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Awesome news! There is a fair amount of negativity floating around these parts and I am glad you have thought it through before making a decision.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fastharry, Jan 24, 2014.

  1. AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE....


    Awesome news!



    There is a fair amount of negativity floating around these parts and I am glad you have thought it through before making a decision. It really is a fantastic console. It has its flaws but on the whole, its amazing. The flaws will be ironed out through future
    updates I imagine. Enjoy the console my friend!



    Also, can we all please keep the sly jabs and nit picking out of the thread please.



    Many thanks,

    Cloud
     
    Mark Sherwood, Jan 25, 2014
    #31
  2. That's awesome TC ... 59 and still gaming. Not quite there, but at 45 not so young anymore either. I've participated in every generation of console gaming and had some stints with PC gaming (including programming games on TI 994a). X1 is a great console
    and has the games right now.
     
    Jeffrey DDunnigan, Jan 25, 2014
    #32
  3. PhDPeddler
    PhDPeddler Guest
    I would wait and get Titanfall cause you have Forza to hold you over. If your "kinda" a Forza fan then pick up BF. I have just now taken Forza out of mine maybe.......3 times since day one. Congrats. Be good and game on. PS most of my cars are xbox
    green!
     
    PhDPeddler, Jan 25, 2014
    #33
  4. fastharry
    fastharry Guest

    AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE....

    [quote user="Lestat573"]

    [quote user=""]

    Don't be a Debbie Downer, LOL......But to answer your question, I wanted to buy at Costco..one for the value of the replacement warranty (why pay extra to GS for a one time use...or MS and have to ship it away)....and I did want to use my AMEX Costco
    so I get cash back.....And I didn't buy the ONE to be a Rebel...I have been an xbox gamer since 2003. I just wanted to give the xbox community a high five...and a poke at the PS4 boys.......I'm a 59 year old gamer....and I have learned not to rush in to anything...and
    always use my brains to find the best value.

    [/quote]

    Ahh, that makes sense. I forgot about their return policies.

    I definitely can't agree about the "best value" part, but to each their own. If you actually think the Kinect is worth half of what you paid for the system then hopefully you enjoy it.

    [/quote]

    I agree with you.Personally, I think the xbox and trhe PS4 are overpriced...and the kinect took a lot of money to make..which could have gone into the xbox.......When I talked value, I meant the best package and place to buy the ONE...Like I did with all
    the perks of Costco membership and AMEX.
     
    fastharry, Jan 25, 2014
    #34
  5. fastharry
    fastharry Guest
    [quote user="XxEndless WarxX"]

    I figured as much. ENJOY YOUR new XboxOne man.

    [/quote]

    Thanks, much appreciated..
     
    fastharry, Jan 25, 2014
    #35
  6. fastharry
    fastharry Guest
    [quote user="PhDPeddler"]

    I would wait and get Titanfall cause you have Forza to hold you over. If your "kinda" a Forza fan then pick up BF. I have just now taken Forza out of mine maybe.......3 times since day one. Congrats. Be good and game on. PS most of my cars are xbox
    green!

    [/quote]

    yep, I agree.....I am a big forza fan....plus I race RC cars weekly, so I use forza to keep my "trigger control" at a good level......If I can pick up BF for 20 or 30 bucks I might get it.....
     
    fastharry, Jan 25, 2014
    #36
  7. fastharry
    fastharry Guest
    [quote user="CloudStrife 900"]

    Awesome news!



    There is a fair amount of negativity floating around these parts and I am glad you have thought it through before making a decision. It really is a fantastic console. It has its flaws but on the whole, its amazing. The flaws will be ironed out through future
    updates I imagine. Enjoy the console my friend!



    Also, can we all please keep the sly jabs and nit picking out of the thread please.



    Many thanks,

    Cloud

    [/quote]

    Thanks, C.....Can't wait till wed or thursday to dive in....I'm not a big time gamer...but I do play every night, so I have missing it, I have to tell you...
     
    fastharry, Jan 25, 2014
    #37
  8. fastharry
    fastharry Guest

    AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE....

    [quote user="BillsFanNo1"]

    That's awesome TC ... 59 and still gaming. Not quite there, but at 45 not so young anymore either. I've participated in every generation of console gaming and had some stints with PC gaming (including programming games on TI 994a). X1 is a great console
    and has the games right now.

    [/quote]

    yep, thanks.......Been gaming since the original nintendo....which, by the way, I still own...complete with Robbie, 16 5 screw paks with boxes and manual, a super scope new in carton, pistol, the whole nine yards.....all purchased a month after intro
    and stored for 30 years...
     
    fastharry, Jan 25, 2014
    #38
  9. Hope you enjoy the Xbox One, I plan to get one soon I am just waiting for my friends to also make the switch.
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, Jan 25, 2014
    #39
  10. fastharry
    fastharry Guest
    [quote user="BHC Bluez n 2z"]

    Hope you enjoy the Xbox One, I plan to get one soon I am just waiting for my friends to also make the switch.

    [/quote]

    Thanks man.....hope they all switch soon!
     
    fastharry, Jan 25, 2014
    #40
  11. [quote user="fastharry"]hope they all switch soon![/quote]

    They will switch soon!
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, Jan 25, 2014
    #41
  12. fastharry
    fastharry Guest
    [quote user="xXCamhawkXx"]

    You had me at Forza 5. I know some of the more hardcore gamers might not think this is fun but Lego Marvel Superheroes is an awesome game. My only disappointment with LMS is no multiplayer aspect, I see why but still would have been fun.

    [/quote]

    any great MP Arcade indie games come to mind?..something to tide me over with Forza until Titanfall?
     
    fastharry, Oct 31, 2018
    #42
  13. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

    AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE....

    [quote user="fastharry"]hope they all switch soon![/quote]

    They will switch soon!
  14. fastharry Win User

    AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE....

    [quote user="BHC Bluez n 2z"]

    Hope you enjoy the Xbox One, I plan to get one soon I am just waiting for my friends to also make the switch.

    [/quote]

    Thanks man.....hope they all switch soon!
  15. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

    AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE....

    Hope you enjoy the Xbox One, I plan to get one soon I am just waiting for my friends to also make the switch.
  16. fastharry Win User

    AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE....

    [quote user="XxEndless WarxX"]

    I figured as much. ENJOY YOUR new XboxOne man.

    [/quote]

    Thanks, much appreciated..
  17. fastharry Win User

    AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE....

    [quote user="XxEndless WarxX"]

    Why do you feel the need to rain on his parade lest at? Misery loves company....Sound about right? Maybe he charged it on a Costco credit card. What does it matter to you?

    The nerve of some people!

    [/quote]

    You hit the nail on the head........Cash Back on AMEX, Costco warranty....plus the AMEX warranty......I am covered without having to spend extra dough for an extended warranty.....
Thema:

AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE....

Loading...
  1. AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE.... - Similar Threads - READING NEG THINGS

  2. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  3. My messages system is not updates or mark read once read it

    in XboX Insiders
    My messages system is not updates or mark read once read it: Title says it all. It will not update when send a new message. Or mark read once I read it submitted by /u/Dakrkplayer2 [link] [comments]
  4. (Ex-)Insiders experiencing error 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 Please read this!

    in XboX Insiders
    (Ex-)Insiders experiencing error 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 Please read this!: This breaks down the above error, why it happens to insiders, and what can be done to fix it. This is not an official fix, and is provided as part of peer-research for a problem that keeps popping...
  5. need help on xbox one disc not reading!

    in XboX Insiders
    need help on xbox one disc not reading!: recently got black ops 1 360 disc to play on my xbox, when i go to insert it it goes in but it doesn’t give me an option to download or anything else, i’ve tried with other games and it works but...
  6. Hello, Xbox Team read this please

    in XboX Insiders
    Hello, Xbox Team read this please: Hello Xbox Team, I am writing to share a product concept aimed at tapping into the nostalgia of the Xbox 360 era while delivering modern performance. My idea, dubbed the "Xbox 160," is a...
  7. Xbox One reads reads xbox 360 disc, but Xbox 360 won't

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One reads reads xbox 360 disc, but Xbox 360 won't: Ok, so I tried looking for a previous thread for this issue but I didn't find anything (I'm probably just blind) My Issue: I have Forza Horizon 1, and I have been playing it through the 360...
  8. Xbox one s disc reading issues. Can read 360 games, cant read native games

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s disc reading issues. Can read 360 games, cant read native games: Ok so im trying to play my games on my xbox one s but it won't read any of my xbox one discs. It will read xbox 360 discs just fine. Do i have to tear it apart to clean it? Does the xbox one use...
  9. Xbox One S can't read Xbox One Discs, but can read Xbox 360 Discs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S can't read Xbox One Discs, but can read Xbox 360 Discs.: I enjoyed my 8 years with my console if it's broken on the Disc Drive or something. submitted by /u/Individual-Air-2965 [link] [comments]
  10. I have a damaged gift card and can't read the code. What do I do?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a damaged gift card and can't read the code. What do I do?: Hi what do I do. My son has damaged the gift card given to him and can't redeem it. de6a8e0b-a262-4008-80b4-0c7b54d54eb6