AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE....

Discus and support AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Excuse for slightly off subject.Am I going mad or is the method of being blatently nasty to people for no reason whats so ever to get replys to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fastharry, Jan 24, 2014.

  1. AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE....


    Excuse for slightly off subject.Am I going mad or is the method of being blatently nasty to people for no reason whats so ever to get replys to increase the silly number next to the gamertag?what is the point of trying to wash away someones excitment about
    getting their new console.It is so unhealthy for this forum,hoping it just gets stamped out completely.I completely disagree with your opinion lestat.i couldnt care less if someone traveld to the moon to get one,its another possible gamer to have on board.
     
    xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 24, 2014
    #16
  2. Coreldan
    Coreldan Guest
    Almost had me there, welcome to the family! AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I  ORDERED THE.... :D

    Btw, does anyone know why I don't show up as gold here? Is it cos I'm currently on the free 14-day trial I got with the console? Gonna get it Gold "for real" once the trial runs out, but technically I am Gold so shouldn't it show my name as one? Or is it
    cos I havn't logged on to a 360 as Gold (like since the recently played games are for 360 too).
     
    Coreldan, Jan 24, 2014
    #17
  3. chris9465
    chris9465 Guest
    Just a heads up.......hook your cable box up.......i have full 100% functionality between my xbox and cable box......DVR/ONdemand accessable w/cablebox remote through the xbox one......no need to program the cable remote.....just use it how you would if
    it wasnt connected......
     
    chris9465, Jan 24, 2014
    #18
  4. chris9465
    chris9465 Guest

    AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE....

    Dead raising 3 is sick!!! Use smartphone to call in drone strike gun run or flares to distract........i have BF4 and CoD ghosts unless you play those a lot online i suggest dead raising as a must have this gen........game has a lot of re-play value the 1st
    of the DLC came out the other day now i have a Gatlin gun!!!!!!
     
    chris9465, Jan 24, 2014
    #19
  5. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Irish how u get a gun run I used smart glass on my iPad air and never got any of that
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Jan 24, 2014
    #20
  6. Drone strike,air guns,flares its all there M8,doing the side qs over get more codes for these,the food side quest for example unlocks more.
     
    xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 25, 2014
    #21
  7. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    You had me at Forza 5. I know some of the more hardcore gamers might not think this is fun but Lego Marvel Superheroes is an awesome game. My only disappointment with LMS is no multiplayer aspect, I see why but still would have been fun.
     
    xXCamhawkXx, Jan 25, 2014
    #22
  8. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest

    AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE....

    [quote user="Galactic Geek"]

    [quote user="Lestat573"]

    Hey, I was just summing up what he said.

    [/quote]...and it was completely unnecessary.

    [/quote]

    As is... Well, most everything you post on here. You didn't see me complaining about or even commenting in the thread where you wrote a novel about your first trip into the "big city", or your pointless game recordings though, do you?
     
    BrianGunter, Jan 25, 2014
    #23
  9. fastharry
    fastharry Guest
    [quote user="Lestat573"]

    "Yo... So I heard this box was crap, so I'm gonna be cool and buy this box cause everyone else says it's crap. Yea, I'm a rebel booooiiiiii!"

    Sound about right?

    And why would you have to import one from 800~ miles away? There are literally a million sitting on store shelves.

    [/quote]

    Don't be a Debbie Downer, LOL......But to answer your question, I wanted to buy at Costco..one for the value of the replacement warranty (why pay extra to GS for a one time use...or MS and have to ship it away)....and I did want to use my AMEX Costco
    so I get cash back.....And I didn't buy the ONE to be a Rebel...I have been an xbox gamer since 2003. I just wanted to give the xbox community a high five...and a poke at the PS4 boys.......I'm a 59 year old gamer....and I have learned not to rush in to anything...and
    always use my brains to find the best value.
     
    fastharry, Jan 25, 2014
    #24
  10. fastharry
    fastharry Guest
    [quote user="IRISH PSYCHO317"]

    Just a heads up.......hook your cable box up.......i have full 100% functionality between my xbox and cable box......DVR/ONdemand accessable w/cablebox remote through the xbox one......no need to program the cable remote.....just use it how you would if
    it wasnt connected......

    [/quote]

    Yep, thats what I planned to do.....thanks for the heads up though......I am a little techie, so I am really going to enjoy figuring out how the whole thing works...
     
    fastharry, Jan 25, 2014
    #25
  11. fastharry
    fastharry Guest
    [quote user="Saber Sh4dow"]

    Excuse for slightly off subject.Am I going mad or is the method of being blatently nasty to people for no reason whats so ever to get replys to increase the silly number next to the gamertag?what is the point of trying to wash away someones excitment about
    getting their new console.It is so unhealthy for this forum,hoping it just gets stamped out completely.I completely disagree with your opinion lestat.i couldnt care less if someone traveld to the moon to get one,its another possible gamer to have on board.

    [/quote]

    You tell 'em, Saber....He's just [Mod Removed] I have a higher forum level....
     
    fastharry, Jan 25, 2014
    #26
  12. fastharry
    fastharry Guest
    [quote user="XxEndless WarxX"]

    Why do you feel the need to rain on his parade lest at? Misery loves company....Sound about right? Maybe he charged it on a Costco credit card. What does it matter to you?

    The nerve of some people!

    [/quote]

    You hit the nail on the head........Cash Back on AMEX, Costco warranty....plus the AMEX warranty......I am covered without having to spend extra dough for an extended warranty.....
     
    fastharry, Jan 25, 2014
    #27
  13. AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE....

    I figured as much. ENJOY YOUR new XboxOne man.
     
    XxEndless WarxX, Jan 25, 2014
    #28
  14. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest
    [quote user="fastharry"]

    Don't be a Debbie Downer, LOL......But to answer your question, I wanted to buy at Costco..one for the value of the replacement warranty (why pay extra to GS for a one time use...or MS and have to ship it away)....and I did want to use my AMEX Costco
    so I get cash back.....And I didn't buy the ONE to be a Rebel...I have been an xbox gamer since 2003. I just wanted to give the xbox community a high five...and a poke at the PS4 boys.......I'm a 59 year old gamer....and I have learned not to rush in to anything...and
    always use my brains to find the best value.

    [/quote]

    Ahh, that makes sense. I forgot about their return policies.

    I definitely can't agree about the "best value" part, but to each their own. If you actually think the Kinect is worth half of what you paid for the system then hopefully you enjoy it.
     
    BrianGunter, Jan 25, 2014
    #29
  15. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    How do I get the drone striker the air guns and flares then
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Jan 25, 2014
    #30
Thema:

AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE....

Loading...
  1. AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE.... - Similar Threads - READING NEG THINGS

  2. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  3. My messages system is not updates or mark read once read it

    in XboX Insiders
    My messages system is not updates or mark read once read it: Title says it all. It will not update when send a new message. Or mark read once I read it submitted by /u/Dakrkplayer2 [link] [comments]
  4. (Ex-)Insiders experiencing error 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 Please read this!

    in XboX Insiders
    (Ex-)Insiders experiencing error 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 Please read this!: This breaks down the above error, why it happens to insiders, and what can be done to fix it. This is not an official fix, and is provided as part of peer-research for a problem that keeps popping...
  5. need help on xbox one disc not reading!

    in XboX Insiders
    need help on xbox one disc not reading!: recently got black ops 1 360 disc to play on my xbox, when i go to insert it it goes in but it doesn’t give me an option to download or anything else, i’ve tried with other games and it works but...
  6. Hello, Xbox Team read this please

    in XboX Insiders
    Hello, Xbox Team read this please: Hello Xbox Team, I am writing to share a product concept aimed at tapping into the nostalgia of the Xbox 360 era while delivering modern performance. My idea, dubbed the "Xbox 160," is a...
  7. Xbox One reads reads xbox 360 disc, but Xbox 360 won't

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One reads reads xbox 360 disc, but Xbox 360 won't: Ok, so I tried looking for a previous thread for this issue but I didn't find anything (I'm probably just blind) My Issue: I have Forza Horizon 1, and I have been playing it through the 360...
  8. Xbox one s disc reading issues. Can read 360 games, cant read native games

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s disc reading issues. Can read 360 games, cant read native games: Ok so im trying to play my games on my xbox one s but it won't read any of my xbox one discs. It will read xbox 360 discs just fine. Do i have to tear it apart to clean it? Does the xbox one use...
  9. Xbox One S can't read Xbox One Discs, but can read Xbox 360 Discs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S can't read Xbox One Discs, but can read Xbox 360 Discs.: I enjoyed my 8 years with my console if it's broken on the Disc Drive or something. submitted by /u/Individual-Air-2965 [link] [comments]
  10. I have a damaged gift card and can't read the code. What do I do?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a damaged gift card and can't read the code. What do I do?: Hi what do I do. My son has damaged the gift card given to him and can't redeem it. de6a8e0b-a262-4008-80b4-0c7b54d54eb6