After putting my credit card it says , Your payment can not be processed.

Discus and support After putting my credit card it says , Your payment can not be processed. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; After trying to buy NBA live 18 from the Microsoft Store and putting all my information it says that my Payment can not be processed, what do I do now?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by UnreadyWinner13, Aug 3, 2018.

1. After putting my credit card it says , Your payment can not be processed.

After trying to buy NBA live 18 from the Microsoft Store and putting all my information it says that my Payment can not be processed, what do I do now?

:)

UnreadyWinner13, Aug 3, 2018
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Manage your Xbox LIVE payment options

Overview

You can choose to use more than one payment method for your Xbox LIVE account. The payment options include credit cards and PayPal accounts. You can use these payment options to buy items from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

The 2-year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract uses only credit cards as the payment option. The other payment options like Debit Cards, Prepaid cards and PayPal are not valid for this subscription. However, you can change your payment to another credit card.

If it is before the end of the two years and there is no credit card associated with your account, it is assumed you have terminated the subscription, and you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and any applicable taxes.

It is easy to edit your payment options on your console or at Xbox.com

Steps to Follow

Add or change a payment option using your console

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to Sign in.

2) Proceed to Settings and then select Account.

3) Select Manage Payment Options, and then choose either of the following:
    • If you want to add a new credit card, select Add Credit Card.
    • If you want to use your PayPal account on Xbox LIVE, select Add PayPal. You will be required to enter your PayPal username and password. Follow the instructions to add PayPal as a payment option. You cannot use PayPal as a payment option for the 2 year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract. PayPal is not available in all regions.
    4) After making changes to payment options, select Update Payment Option.

Add or Change a payment option on Xbox.com

1) Go to My Account.

2) Select Payments and Billings and click on Manage Payment Options.

3) You may be required to Sign in using your Microsoft account (email and password).

4) Proceed to do either of the following:

If you want to edit a payment option, select Edit.

If you want to add a payment option, you can do either of the following:
    • Click on Add New Credit Card and enter the credit card information
    • Click on PAY with PayPal and follow the instructions.

xboxfelix, Aug 3, 2018
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    Credit card failed when you tried to purchase an item or add another credit card

Common Xbox LIVE Credit Card Error Codes:

You will see one of the following error codes whenever your payment option can't be authorized through your bank, or Xbox LIVE detects any suspicious activity, making it to prevent charges:

• 8004ad43
    • 8058F041
    • 8C010003
    Here are some solutions you can try to resolve the problem

Solution 1: Check your billing address

Confirm that the billing address for your Xbox LIVE account is the same one used by your credit card company.

If the billing address is the same for your Xbox LIVE account and your credit card company, you can try this next solution

Solution 2: Contact your bank or financial institution

Here are the reasons why the Xbox LIVE purchase might have failed:

• Your credit card has not been activated
    • You have insufficient funds in your credit card
    • Your credit card does not accept online purchases or automatic billing
    • The credit card company is blocking your credit card from being used
    You should contact your bank or credit card company to confirm that the credit card is active, it has sufficient funds, and it is not being blocked for any reason.

If you have confirmed that all these are in order, try the following solution:

Solution 3: Try your purchase again later

Here are some of the reasons why the Xbox LIVE purchase might be blocked:

• Recent purchase attempts have been declined several times
    • You are using the Xbox LIVE account or payment option from an incorrect location
    • You may have a non-payment violation on your payment option, so it is being prevented from making new purchases
    Whenever there are several purchase failures, it can prevent new transactions from being processed until after a certain period. You should wait and try again after 24-48 hours.

If the problem persists after you have waited 48 hours, try this next solution.

Solution 4: Remove your card and try again

If you receive error 80190864 while trying to purchase a new Xbox LIVE subscription, it means the payment option you are using has a billing decline violation against it, and you can no longer use it to sign up. If the credit card you are using has an unpaid balance for a previous subscription, you will be required to use a new credit card.

Solution 5: Use a prepaid Microsoft Points or Membership card if available

Another option is to buy a prepaid Microsoft Points card from a retail location and use it to make your Xbox LIVE purchases. Not all purchases allow for the use of Microsoft Points or prepaid options. Make sure that the purchase you want to make allows for the use of Microsoft points or prepaid cards.

xboxfelix, Aug 3, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Aug 3, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Account Balance- Can only be used for purchase of equal value or lower...

You can do a split payment. If you start payment with a credit card it will ask if you want to use the remaining funds in your account first and then will put the remainder on your credit card.
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

Microsoft account balance

When a refund is made it goes back into whatever payment option was used.

For example.

If you used a credit/debit card it would be put back onto that card. This can take 3-5 days for Microsoft to process then however long it takes for your bank to put the money back into your account.

If you used Microsoft account credit it would be put back onto that. This would be done immediately once the refund is processed.

If you used a mix of the above for example you had 50 GBP in Microsoft account credit and then used the other 19.82 GBP on credit/debit card then it would go back into your accounts split just like that.

No you would not be able to transfer that Microsoft account credit into your bank account.
  8. KoreyGT Win User

Xbox live gold

no, but it says required back up payment but i cant put my credit card on there because a don't want to
  9. reforc3 Win User

Xbox GamePass for PC

Hello,

You should be able to use your Microsoft account balance to make any purchase across the services and products, but please note as this is a subscription based product you will need to put a debit card, credit card, PayPal or any
    other valid payment option for the renewal process (which you can immediately after cancel the auto-renewal) in order to cover the taxes and surcharges that could apply in case your balance is not enough.

Adding / Checking Payment options:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments/

Managing your subscriptions:

https://account.microsoft.com/services/
Thema:

1. After putting my credit card it says , Your payment can not be processed. - Similar Threads - putting credit card

2. XBOX CREDIT PUT ON WRONG ACCOUNT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX CREDIT PUT ON WRONG ACCOUNT: I have added an Amazon xbox credit to my account by mistake.Can I remove it or move to another persons account where it should have gone 04a9df5b-872b-4532-97e0-ac3b8086f464
  3. Do not put your credit card/paypal as payment method and remove it after a purcharse

in XboX Insiders
    Do not put your credit card/paypal as payment method and remove it after a purcharse: I've been using the Xbox ecosystem for 3 years and recently my main payment ways (credit card/paypal) was blocked by Microsoft's security sector. According to them, it's a security lock due to...
  4. Do I need to put a credit card for a code?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need to put a credit card for a code?: Hi! I have a problem with my Xbox, I recently get a code for the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, it work correctly but when I want to proceed to the final step, it say that I need a credit card to...
  5. Não estou conseguindo colocar credito na conta [I can't put credit to the account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não estou conseguindo colocar credito na conta [I can't put credit to the account]: Boa noite, Não estou conseguindo colocar credito na conta [Mod removed- personal information] para compra de jogo. Gostaria que vocês olhe o motivo. o email que a conta esta cadastrada é:...
  6. If I put in my Xbox free code I got with my Xbox will I have to put in a credit card number...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I put in my Xbox free code I got with my Xbox will I have to put in a credit card number...: I typed that in in the wrong spot 2d0c7053-77e1-4267-b215-9c88ba2a51d4
  7. Have the money to buy the game the game but it tells me to put the rest on a credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have the money to buy the game the game but it tells me to put the rest on a credit card: I want to buy gta5 on the xbox one store but every time i check out it tells me to put the remaining balance on a credit card but the game is only 59.99 dollars and i have 62.80 dollars in my...
  8. Allows us to download free stuff without having to put a credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allows us to download free stuff without having to put a credit card: Hello,I joined Xbox live in 2014.I like how we get 4 free games every month.My only problem is we can't download Xbox 360 games without having a credit card.I'm a teen and don't have a card.This...
  9. Is it safe to put your credit card info?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it safe to put your credit card info?: I just put my card on the xbox and purchased FREE content to download Assassins creed 3... Iam safe of any charge right? What about xbox pass? do i get charged before the trial? or can i use...
  10. I keep getting my credit card drained. For tbings i didnt order. I put a paskey and erased the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting my credit card drained. For tbings i didnt order. I put a paskey and erased the ...: This is the 2 ed time in 6 mths im really irritated. Help 6d0af015-c51f-4955-a23a-73d355ffacdd