After purchasing red dead redemption 2 I have a print stating “check back in a little bit....

Discus and support After purchasing red dead redemption 2 I have a print stating “check back in a little bit.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After purchasing red dead redemption two ultimate edition the money has been withdrawn from my account however I am getting a prompt stating, “check... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John Hamric, Apr 27, 2023.

1. John Hamric
    John Hamric Guest

After purchasing red dead redemption 2 I have a print stating “check back in a little bit....

After purchasing red dead redemption two ultimate edition the money has been withdrawn from my account however I am getting a prompt stating, “check back in a little bit. We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now” I have restarted my console twice at this point and still having issues.

:)

John Hamric, Apr 27, 2023
  2. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

3. Francia J. Win User

After purchasing red dead redemption 2 I have a print stating “check back in a little bit. We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now”

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If you have already restarted your console let's then perform a powercycle on your console, please follow the steps below accordingly including the waiting period:

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass

Hello x23 Hyper 23x,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

As of September 13, Red Dead Online has now been removed from Xbox Game Pass. Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode is downloadable content for Red Dead Online and was not included with Game Pass. Therefore, you would have had to purchase it in order to access it.

For our users that have purchased Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and are no longer able to access it, you will have to purchase Red Dead Online as it is a requirement.

Currently you are able to purchase Red Dead Online, Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode & Red Dead Redemption 2 (which bundles both the story mode and online)

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
    Hello everyone!

As stated, Red Dead Online has been removed from Xbox Game Pass as of September 13th. If you have purchased Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and are no longer able to access it, you will have to purchase Red Dead Online.

Locking this thread since the answer has been provided. If there are further questions regarding Red Dead Redemption 2, please post a new topic.

Thank you!

-Tali
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Red dead online

Firstly, the retail full version of Red Dead Redemption 2 on disc already includes Red Dead Online so unless you have transitioned to a digital only console, you wouldn't need to purchase it again.
    Secondly, which digital version did you purchase? There is the full game Red Dead Redemption 2. There is also Red Dead Online, which is obviously the online part. And then there is Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode, which is just a DLC for Red Dead Online (owning Red Dead Online is required) which allows you to play the single player campaign.
    Please check your purchase history to see which one you have purchased.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Owned red dead redemption 2

Did you purchase the full game Red Dead Redemption 2 or did you purchase Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode, which is an add-on for Red Dead Online? If you purchased Story Mode, then you need to purchase Red Dead Online to keep using the add-on. Story Mode is not a stand alone game. Red Dead Online used to be on Game Pass but was removed back in September.
Thema:

1. After purchasing red dead redemption 2 I have a print stating “check back in a little bit.... - Similar Threads - purchasing red dead

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  10. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...