After pre ordering the vault edition it says I should have the blackcell battle pass when I...

Discus and support After pre ordering the vault edition it says I should have the blackcell battle pass when I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After pre ordering the vault edition it says I should have the blackcell battle pass when I click on it it is saying I have to buy it .. when you get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martyn Dymond, Nov 10, 2023.

1. After pre ordering the vault edition it says I should have the blackcell battle pass when I...

After pre ordering the vault edition it says I should have the blackcell battle pass when I click on it it is saying I have to buy it .. when you get it with the vault edition

:)

Martyn Dymond, Nov 10, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

After pre ordering the vault edition it says I should have the blackcell battle pass when I click on it it is saying I have to buy it .. when you get it with the vault edition

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Kindly sign out of your account and back in and see if that resolves your query.
  3. kyle jones6 Win User

I bought the vault edition upgrade for mw3 and it’s not working

Being a disc owner of the game I can’t upgrade to the vault edition so I got my refund issued.

But if I buy the Blackcell battle pass on the in game menu, I can use that still right? It doesn’t say anything about digital only for that one
  4. WOKKYRAPPERS Win User

Why can’t I access Vault edition upgrade content mw3

I purchased the vault edition and i don't have the blackcell bp or and content from it
  5. OpticRJames Win User

I pre ordered Modern Warfare 2 vault edition and I wanted to know if you still get more 50 tier skips for season2

Hi, Joshua. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

The pre-order vault edition bonus only includes the Season One Battle Pass and 50 Tier skips.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Why is Black ops 6 vault edition 30 pounds on my xbox

I load up cod hq and when I go on the pre order tab for black ops 6 it says vault edition is 30 pounds. Is it actually 30 pounds or is it a visual bug in the game because it says it's 30 in the Microsoft store
    Because that's only the vault edition upgrade (upgrades you from the base game to the vault edition) and doesnt contain the actual game itself.

Per https://www.callofduty.com/blog/202... Upgrade,equivalent (Suggested Retail Price).

Game Pass: Vault Edition Upgrade

As a Game Pass Ultimate, Game Pass PC, or Game Pass Console subscriber, you also have the option to upgrade to the Black Ops 6 Vault Edition of the game for $30 U.S. or your regional equivalent (Suggested Retail Price).
Thema:

After pre ordering the vault edition it says I should have the blackcell battle pass when I...

1. After pre ordering the vault edition it says I should have the blackcell battle pass when I... - Similar Threads - pre ordering vault

2. Haven’t received pre-order & vault edition packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven’t received pre-order & vault edition packs: I pre-ordered MW3 digital edition, i started off just buying the $109 normal mw3 edition, but then I decided to upgrade a day later to vault edition.. it’s been 2 days since I’ve upgraded and I...
  3. I pre-ordered the vault edition of modern warfare 3 but it still doesn't allow me to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the vault edition of modern warfare 3 but it still doesn't allow me to access...: I paid for the pre order already I even still have a message from Xbox saying thank you for purchasing but now that the game is already out everything is still locked and I can't access anything...
  4. I pre ordered cod mw3 cross gen bundle and upgraded to vault edition i had soap and zombie...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered cod mw3 cross gen bundle and upgraded to vault edition i had soap and zombie...: Before this update i had all pre order items unlocked i was playing with them in game and now i have only the weapons and not the operators. none of my pre order bundles are showing in game in cod...
  5. Mw3 pre order vault edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw3 pre order vault edition: I pre ordered mw3 vault edition by mistake so I tried to request for a refund since I haven't been charged yet but I checked the status and said it's been denied. Can anyone help....
  6. I pre ordered vaulted edition mw3. I have the operator skins now it’s telling me I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered vaulted edition mw3. I have the operator skins now it’s telling me I need to...: I pre ordered vaulted edition mw3. I have the operator skins now it’s telling me I need to purchase game again. 346dc9d2-f30b-4f3a-8b10-a1f65ccac47b
  7. Payed for pre order then upgraded to vault now it says I don’t have any

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payed for pre order then upgraded to vault now it says I don’t have any: I purchased the pre-order for mw3 played the beta multiplayer but now that campaign is out it says I have not purchased anything I bought the basic package then for like 30$ upgraded for the...
  8. If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses...: Just wondering if I pre-ordered only the vault edition upgrade if i'll get the bonuses In mw2, like zombie ghost, soul harvester or the soap skin, would really like to know...
  9. I pre ordered mw3 vault edition for my son, how does he download it on release ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered mw3 vault edition for my son, how does he download it on release ?: I pre ordered mw3 vault for my son, how does he download on release ? 1f873199-777a-419a-8171-595eb09d14de
  10. Mw2 Vault edition pre order bonus content not appearing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 Vault edition pre order bonus content not appearing.: Looked into Vanguard and cod mw2019 also Warzone Caldera to see any bonus content like Ghost legacy bundle, khaled allsad bundle which none of them appear. I see Cold war kept the vault edition...