After play scoreboard keeps me at level 1 , even though I have ranked to Prestige 2 level 72

Discus and support After play scoreboard keeps me at level 1 , even though I have ranked to Prestige 2 level 72 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In Call of Duty Modern warfare I have leveled up and done hundreds of quick plays, Ground was , co op and a warzone. But every time after the game I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnfoldingManx0, Feb 8, 2021.

1. After play scoreboard keeps me at level 1 , even though I have ranked to Prestige 2 level 72

In Call of Duty Modern warfare I have leveled up and done hundreds of quick plays, Ground was , co op and a warzone. But every time after the game I see I have a rank stripe of level 1 while all the other players are at various levels of rank. however on the top right my rank score shows the correct level Prestige 2 Level 72.

I am the only person in the score board with level 1 status. How can I fix this and who do I talk to , Xbox and Microsoft seem to be punting it to Call of Duty support and call of duty support seems to be scarce to no existent.

anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

EX O

After play scoreboard keeps me at level 1  , even though I have ranked to Prestige 2 level 72 [​IMG]

:)

UnfoldingManx0, Feb 8, 2021
  2. Tooniies Win User

Have you prestiged?

I used one double XP token and it took me about 22 hours of play time.

-

I'm level 71 first prestige now, and it feels like I've ranked up faster even though I didn't use any double XP. I find levels 70-80 are an annoying grind where I just want to hurry up and hit the Prestige mark. I wish max rank were 70, or even lower than
    that.
  3. Ghost Spec Op Win User

No rank beside name

[quote user="MtownSlingA"]So I see a guy with no rank beside his name. He joins and less then 2 minutes he on top of scoreboard on conquest. So I am wondering why he has no rank beside his name and it didnt show his rank when he killed me???? Any one know
    why?

[/quote]

On the scoreboard I saw a guy with
    no rank...he killed me once and I saw his dogtag; he had the
    level 100 Colonel dogtag. Do Level 100 Colonel's not show rank
    on scoreboard?
  4. RustyBucket21 Win User

Legit Players post here!

COD 4 is the only game I've gone to full prestige (10th) But that's probably because it's the only game worth playing for so long. Sad thing is even though I'm still 10th prestige my rank has gone from 55 to 1 and I need millions of points to get to level
    2. Also my overall score is showing minus millions of points, have I been hacked or is it a fault on their end?
  5. AK47PWNZ Win User

prestige fail HELP!!!!!

When you prestige, you go back down to level 1 and the emblem to the left of your gamer tag changes. If this was your first prestige, the emblem should be green with what appears to be a reflected bird facing left and right. If you chose fresh start in the
    prestige awards, then all your progress and stats are reset and you start from level 1 as though you never played a public match. You'll just have to rank up again by playing matches.
  6. J.R.G. Win User

Cheat Sheet or Step by Step List to Prestige [why will I only be P2 at lvl36???]

Cheat Sheet or Step by Step List to Prestige...
    1. Start a game.

>

2. Play game.

>

3. Keep playing game until reaching the level you can prestige.

>

4. Prestige.

>

5. Repeat steps 1 though 4.

>

I hope this guide helps you, J.R.
Thema:

After play scoreboard keeps me at level 1 , even though I have ranked to Prestige 2 level 72

1. After play scoreboard keeps me at level 1 , even though I have ranked to Prestige 2 level 72 - Similar Threads - play scoreboard keeps

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  5. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  6. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  7. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  8. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  9. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  10. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...