After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for...

Discus and support After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the issue is i have over 150gb of free storage left, so i do not understand how it is out of room. The world is 650mb so a fairly large world but has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cayeden, Oct 21, 2023.

1. cayeden
    cayeden Guest

After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for...

the issue is i have over 150gb of free storage left, so i do not understand how it is out of room. The world is 650mb so a fairly large world but has not been able to save/sync for almost 2 weeks now. I’m afraid to lose the progress of everything i’ve done since then, is there anyway i can make sure i won’t lose progress on this world?

:)

cayeden, Oct 21, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for this game or app; your xbox is out of space for saved data.”

Hello Cayeden, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

You could try to repair your game data quickly.

Go to Settings > Apps > Installed apps

Search for the game name and select Advanced Options

Select Repair

Go back to the Xbox app on your PC and try installing or updating it again

If the problem persists, try the steps above again, but select Reset instead of Repair

Please note that repairing the data will not delete any other data from the console. Please let me know how it went once you finish the process.

Best regards.
  3. zaphunter Win User

Error 0x80a4001b Regular Xbox one

So somehow overnight it fixed itself enough to allow me to resign in with my gamertag and my settings seem to re-synced. However, I tried to pop onto my Minecraft world first and it corrupted the save data of a world. I'm trying to recover it now- but as for the xbox issue, I don't know how, but it's more or less resolved after three system resets and clearing all my accounts which seems to have corrupted save data. I'm worried that it will have corrupted more than a little Minecraft world, will return with an update later.
  4. AndrewLSch Win User

Ps4 Anmeldung mit Microsift Konto für Minecraft fehlgeschlagen -[Translation - Ps4 login with Microsoft account for Minecraft failed]

This worked for me:

Ok, I have figured out a solution and figured I'd post it here; hopefully it's useful to somebody else.

As I mentioned in my previous post, reinstalling the game resolved the error, until I imported by old saves from a USB pen, at which point the errors started occurring again.

After that, I found that simply deleting my Minecraft Save Data from System Storage resolved the error. From there I was able to isolate the problem to a specific data file.

You should be able to resolve this error as follows:

1. Go to your PlayStation menu > Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Delete

Under Minecraft, you should see 2 files called 'Saved Data', and then 1 file for each of your worlds.

2. Select the SMALLER of the 2 'Saved Data' files (in my case, 5.25 MB). Do NOT select the larger of the 2 'Saved Data' files (in my case, 31.46 MB).

3. Select Delete

This should allow you to reconnect your Microsoft Account, without affecting your World Saves.

This MIGHT remove the inventory from your character in your world (but I don't think it will).

I hope this helps. I believe it should. I also think this is the response we should have had from Microsoft when this problem first started before Christmas. It took me what, 2 hours?

Anyway,

Regards.

PS: Inventory was fine
  5. GeorgeM1 Win User

Minecraft on Ipad appears to lose worlds after I sign in to microsoft

After 6 plus tries suddenly it opened and her world showed back up. It looks like we can try resetting my son's ipad as his data was backed up to to icloud for minecraft.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft world failed to sync data

Hello Edenquartz,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns the cloud saved data for Minecraft not syncing properly.

If you have played the same world that you're trying to access on another console, you could launch Minecraft and the cloud save would overwrite the current save therefore restoring the world.

Unfortunately, if you have not accessed this world on another console, then the world would not be recoverable.

We do advise to review our syncing Xbox One game saves to the cloud error messages support article for
    information on cloud sync errors.

Let us know if this information was helpful, and we wish you the best!
Thema:

1. After logging out of my minecraft world, it shows an error, “we can’t save more data for... - Similar Threads - logging minecraft world

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  4. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  5. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  6. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  7. Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?: I was able to before but after an update it's saying use a different account with a namr to it but this is the account I was using is there any way to take it off of the device and put it back on...
  8. Logging on my fourth player on Minecraft is not working.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Logging on my fourth player on Minecraft is not working.: I am not able to log on with the multiplayer split screen in my Minecraft game. We log on to the game, create a new world, and start logging on one after another. Once we reach to add the fourth...
  9. Why does my minecraft world reset every time I close the app and log back in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft world reset every time I close the app and log back in?: It deleted all builds and inventory except 1 map. It's done this to more than 1 world. It showed the screenshot of the last time I saved but brought me to a total different thing....
  10. I closed my Minecraft tab while on the death screen and now I can't log into my world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I closed my Minecraft tab while on the death screen and now I can't log into my world.: I was playing Minecraft for windows ten when I died and quickly closed the window. Once I reopened the game I could not log into the world or the copy of the world I made after. Is there any way...