After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...

Discus and support After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to get a code via sms to log in to the accounts I have on my xbox, but after receiving 18 codes for the different accounts I have, the code no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ida forouzandeh, Jan 9, 2024.

1. After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...

I need to get a code via sms to log in to the accounts I have on my xbox, but after receiving 18 codes for the different accounts I have, the code no longer comes and the phone number I registered for all the accounts is the same.I didn't input any email address for my xbox verification code so my only way to log in my accounts is receive a verification code via SMS. What is the solution?

:)

ida forouzandeh, Jan 9, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via sms, how can I solve my problem?

Hello Ida F, My name is oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.

Here are some solutions you can try to fix the issue of not receiving SMS verification codes for your Xbox accounts:

1. Check for SMS delivery issues:

Confirm phone number accuracy: Double-check that you've entered the correct phone number in your Xbox account settings.
    Make sure you have a strong and stable signal: Verify that you have a strong and stable cellular signal.
    Check carrier restrictions: Contact your mobile carrier to make sure they aren't blocking Microsoft SMS messages.
    Check spam filters: Inspect your phone's spam filters to make sure codes aren't being accidentally blocked.
    2. Try requesting the code again:

Expect a cool-down period: Excessive code requests may trigger temporary restrictions. Wait a few hours before trying again.
    Use a different device: Try requesting the code from a different device or web browser.
    3. Explore alternative verification methods:

Email Verification: If you have a linked email address, opt for email verification instead of SMS. You can add an email address by signing in to your Microsoft account in a web browser.
    Microsoft Authenticator app: Download and configure the Microsoft Authenticator app for two-factor authentication without relying on SMS codes.
    4. Contact Xbox Support:

If the steps above don't work, contact Xbox Support for further assistance. They can verify ownership of your account and potentially reset your verification settings.

Source of information:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/signin-security/did-not-receive-security-code

This information may be in another language so you will have to change it yourself, I hope you understand.

I hope the information is useful to you.

Kind regards,
    Oskayra.
  3. B1G JEF Win User

Error code 831188FE

I logged into my account on my mobile phone, or you can on PC, and got a verification code sent to my cell via text message and then entered that code in the box on my phone on my account page, then changed my password, and when I logged back in on my Xbox,
    everything worked perfect.
  4. Fenrakk Win User

Account Email Doesn't Exist Anymore

"Sadly, if you can't provide the necessary information, it won't be possible to recover the account."

But I did provide the necessary information. My account recovery request was approved, but because they could not reinstate the inbox, they did not take it further. But I don't care about the inbox, that's not what I need, I just want to log in to the account.

Whether that means giving me a verification code just to log in, or adding another email/phone number to receive verification codes, I just want to be able to log in.
  5. ResignedWand1 Win User

Cannot log into MS account

I am the one trying to log into my account. Now, after receiving a code via text...it won't let me log in...just spins and spins.

If this doesn't work, I'm blocked from my account for THIRTY days! Holy cow!

I don't know what to do and I'm NOT tech savvy!
  6. Woose Brayne Win User

My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to get help from EA. What are my solutions?

I can log on via my Xbox account but once in, to update any info I have to be able to receive a confirmation code via an email that no longer exists. And the "security questions" they ask are no longer answerable. So I keep an EA account that I don't want linked to my Xbox account or make a new Xbox account without it.
Thema:

After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...

1. After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via... - Similar Threads - logging several accounts

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  5. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  6. It won’t let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    It won’t let me log in: I tried to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it never lets my log in it always says oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  7. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  8. Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?: So yesterday I downloaded the Xbox app hoping to connect with friends, download game, etc. But when I clicked sign in I pressed my account then continue, as it normally should. I was put back into...
  9. I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.: I can't log into any Microsoft related accounts. Upon logging in I get the error message "Please try again later, " or "The application has made too many requests. Press Retry to continue."...
  10. I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can...: I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can someone explain to me what's going on. 4e6377cf-4e8e-486c-b321-c27e3766d7ce