After last update (pre alpha skip-ahead), my Xbox refuses to launch ANYTHING.

Discus and support After last update (pre alpha skip-ahead), my Xbox refuses to launch ANYTHING. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After last update, my Xbox refuses to launch any games or apps. Only thing I can do is to go to settings or to visit the store. I just really hope that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BagrCZE, Oct 25, 2020.

1. /u/BagrCZE
    /u/BagrCZE Guest

After last update, my Xbox refuses to launch any games or apps. Only thing I can do is to go to settings or to visit the store. I just really hope that it is because of the update and not something more serious, because last time I played, which was few hours before the latest update, everything worked fine, and now, a day after the update was installed, I turned on the Xbox and wanted to play and this happened.

submitted by /u/BagrCZE
    [link] [comments]

/u/BagrCZE, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Mornstar8 Win User

NAT Type: Unavailable

it's been fixed as of the last alpha skip ahead update!!!
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. Daft Badger Win User

august xbox 2020 update

The new update is only out for some Alpha & Alpha skip ahead insiders at the moment.

If you're in the Omega ring then you'll probably be the last ring to get the update before it's released to everyone.
  5. Epic Louie Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

I'm in the alpha skip ahead. I've been in the program since launch.
  6. kev edin Win User

Can no longer give any insider ratings in XBox Beta Ring.

That started for me on last update on alpha skip ahead . It's a bit annoying. Have you posted this on the insider's reddit forum .đź‘Ť
Thema:

1. After last update (pre alpha skip-ahead), my Xbox refuses to launch ANYTHING. - Similar Threads - last update pre

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update: Three days ago, I was playing Gears of War 2 when the screen started flickering, went to no signal. I've booted into safe mode, did a complete factory reset. This would work partially only to...
  4. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  5. After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?: After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on? 989a4524-ae05-4952-a82e-fe9c761c7b42
  6. Series X overheating after last Alpha Skip Ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Series X overheating after last Alpha Skip Ahead update: Ever since the most recent Alpha Skip Ahead update the fan speed remains at it's idol speed. The fan speed controller no longer gets told to increase fan speed as the need arises. Could also be...
  7. After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black...: After the last update I lost the green logo screen on log in and it now loads with a black screen, but still works perfectly once loaded. Where can I download bootanimin.dat for an XBox one X?...
  8. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  9. Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update

in XboX Insiders
    Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update: Hi, i use a powered USB Hub with two HDD's and a Logitech Dongle since i own my Series X. After the last Update, it stopped working, so my 2 HDD`s won't work anymore:( Tested the Hub with my PC...
  10. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3