after installing fresh install of win11. restoring from cloud settings results in xbox...

Discus and support after installing fresh install of win11. restoring from cloud settings results in xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i came to do a fresh install of windows 11. at the initial setup screen. it asks to restore apps and settings from cloud. which i did every time i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanielMurray6, Oct 18, 2023.

1. after installing fresh install of win11. restoring from cloud settings results in xbox...

so i came to do a fresh install of windows 11. at the initial setup screen. it asks to restore apps and settings from cloud. which i did

every time i restart windows. it reinstalls payday 3. starfield and other games. after uninstalling said games.

upon another restart its installing them again.

how do i stop windows store/ Xbox pc app from doing this as its eating up my SSD space. not to mention my internets bandwidth.

i have uninstalled these games a total of 35 times since the fresh install. and its still happening

i have repaired. xbox app and store. to no avail.

i have cleared cache for store/xbox app. no avail

theres no stopping it

system specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X3D
    GPU: Msi RTX 4060TI 16GB ventus x3
    RAM: 32gb ddr4 3600mhz corsair vengeance rgb

:)

DanielMurray6, Oct 18, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

after installing fresh install of win11. restoring from cloud settings results in xbox...