After i log into my xbox live account, i cant no longer find the apps tab and cant find apps ...

Discus and support After i log into my xbox live account, i cant no longer find the apps tab and cant find apps ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Need assistant on why my tab gone missing after log into my xbox live. its there any setting that i miss out. 5834f950-27f5-470a-bd2b-f488eb985489 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shermantta, Mar 19, 2017.

1. shermantta
    shermantta Guest

After i log into my xbox live account, i cant no longer find the apps tab and cant find apps ...

Need assistant on why my tab gone missing after log into my xbox live. its there any setting that i miss out.

:)

shermantta, Mar 19, 2017
  2. v3n0mandh0pe
    v3n0mandh0pe Guest
    Netflix / Redbox Instant logging out

How do i sign out of these apps. all apps in general really. I want to log in on my own accounts and i can't seem to find it.

I guess it doesn't help that a friend logged into these apps under my xbox live account.

v3n0mandh0pe, Mar 19, 2017
  3. How do i get get the xbox preview app??

For some reason i cant edit the title of my post but its supposed to say download instead of get ......Im in the program but cant find the app in the apps store in my own apps....any suggestions??

rw04-CFE90ED9-C52A-4293-8823-35749E01933A, Mar 19, 2017
  4. SourLotus109823 Win User

how do i connect xbox live free to minecraft so i can play with my friends

I am signed up for xbox live but cant find my Minecraft game under my games or see how to log into xbox live in the Minecraft app on pc
  5. AumanshKaushal Win User

Cant Redeem Perks | XBOX Gamepass

I installed XBOX, XBOX Game Pass, XBOX Game Pass Beta app but i cant find the perks tab. (Android)
  6. Leo Hernandez Lopez Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 not re-installing

Hello Josef.
    I have tried reinstalling the app directly from the Microsoft Store, but i cant at the moment since my verification settings are changing and I cant find the app page on the app itself where I'm logged on

Also the account I posted the post on isnt letting me reply so im using this one
  7. Navman08 Win User

Re Australian tv channel catch up apps

Have these Apps been taken down, I cant find them on Xbox Live on Console
  8. Ronnieee Win User

i cant find the "Perks" tab

If you are done checking all that and if you have an adult account, you may do a reset on the Xbox app and store.

Click Start and click Settings; Select Apps & features. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options. Click Reset then also click repair.

Once done, please do this:

Click Start and search for wsreset, right click then open as admin, wait for the store to load up again.

Once done, restart your PC then check again.
Thema:

1. After i log into my xbox live account, i cant no longer find the apps tab and cant find apps ... - Similar Threads - log live account

2. Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.: When i load up Fortnite it says that an unexpected error has occured when logging in with my xbox live account. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting the game and reinstalling, deleting my...
  3. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  4. I can't log into my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my xbox live account: I am being forced to use my work microsoft account because I am unable to access the account associated with my xbox live account. I created the account when I was 11 years old and no longer have...
  5. Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?: Hi! I'm trying to change my Minecraft username (bedrock), so I looked it up and saw that I needed to do it via Xbox. Well, I go to the website and press the sign-in button at the top, sign into my...
  6. Cannot log into xbox live account through steam games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into xbox live account through steam games: Unable to get into either Sea of Thieves or Halo Infinite, both of which I have through steam. In the case of Halo Infinite, when launching the game I "Press Enter to play", the status "Getting...
  7. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...
  8. Unable to log into Xbox Live on an specific account on Windows 10.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log into Xbox Live on an specific account on Windows 10.: I have an local account on Windows 10 which I have been using. These days when I try log into Xbox Live, it no longer lets me log in. No error codes were shown. No official solutions worked....
  9. I was trying to log in in minecraft and my xbox live & microsoft account doesn't exist...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was trying to log in in minecraft and my xbox live & microsoft account doesn't exist...: As I was trying to log in in minecraft after this year, it kept saying that my microsoft account doesn't exist. As I checked my Email, it mentioned that someone removed my security info and my...
  10. I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can...: I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can someone explain to me what's going on. 4e6377cf-4e8e-486c-b321-c27e3766d7ce