after i changed my gamertag it contain some random number

Discus and support after i changed my gamertag it contain some random number in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello so I changed my gamertag and when I changed it it add a 4 number to the end of the gamertag I choose but I don't like it in my games that I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ali al reda Issa, Jun 30, 2023.

1. after i changed my gamertag it contain some random number

hello so I changed my gamertag and when I changed it it add a 4 number to the end of the gamertag I choose but I don't like it in my games that I am playing I understand that you need to add those number to seperate the gamertag but I only knew that after I changed it so if you can help me please I want to changed it again to choose a gamertag that doesn't contain that 4 numbers and I can't pay 10 $ for it. thanks for your help

:)

Ali al reda Issa, Jun 30, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The only way to get rid of the number would be to change your tag again and choose a tag no one else has and doesn't use special characters. You'll have to pay if you want to change it again.
  3. ShowyArc4 Win User

Microsoft randomly gives me a new gamertag , can't access my old one ( with gold membership!)

Yea same thing just happened to my buddy looks like I'm making him call the support number it gave him some random gamertag after he recovered his account
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Change gamertag suffix

You can't change the numbers at the end of your gamertag...they are simply 4 random numbers the system assigns to identify that your gamertag is different than someone with the same gamertag. ie 2 people with as their gamertag would be 4192 and 5862 (I just randomly put numbers in like the system would)
  5. DannabisAx Win User

removing a player from the avoided list, mistakes were made!

None of these has quite answered my question, I think, though I'm sure they could probably help some other people. I've played many too many matches for the player to be in the recent players list.

Second I really don't know the gamer tag (with all the crazy random numbers in some gamertags it can be quite a challenge to remember) It had some string of numbers at the end of the part I remember

I came and posted this question after searching extensively with the bit of the gamertag I thought I remembered and had no luck.
  6. NoahMurphy{[]} Win User

No Man's Sky windows 10 edition screenshots

What am I looking for? All I see are folders with long filenames containing numbers and letters and a containers.index file, inside the folders are files that I need to choose an app to open, each folder contains files that also have names like the folder and one file that is called container.[random number].
Thema:

1. after i changed my gamertag it contain some random number - Similar Threads - changed gamertag contain

2. How do i exit the "Change Xbox Gamertag"

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i exit the "Change Xbox Gamertag": i am stuck on the "Change Xbox Gamertag" and i cant leave it even if i go to "https://social.xbox.com/profile" and i would like to know how to leave the screen bbe80b5e-113f-4686-a882-7c9a530120c7
  3. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  4. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  5. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  6. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  7. I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?: It says I have to pay the fee but I have never changed my gamertag before. I made the account years ago and now I find it embarrassing. Please help! 19d4f6f5-9a48-4edd-b0a7-07059b450ea2
  8. How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?: I want to change my gamertag but I don't know how much it costs for your second change in Australia. SOMEONE TELL ME 0b225e32-443d-4a51-ad8c-abaa00e386db
  9. How many gamertag changes can I make?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many gamertag changes can I make?: I would like to change my Xbox gamertag but I am not sure if I can change it again. 7c16deb0-5799-4429-b762-5dd1d127dccb
  10. Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag: Hello I want my old gamertag that is on my old xbox 360 transfered to my new email account. I logged into my old xbox and when I try to use the option "Change Microsoft Account" it tells me...