after getting billed fo9r game pass this month I havnt been able to play any games or...

Discus and support after getting billed fo9r game pass this month I havnt been able to play any games or... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; after getting billed for game pass this month I haven't been able to play any games or download what's up? 984bc6a3-9339-48ec-b6a5-5f9de88b2b8b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexis Farelo, Aug 10, 2023.

1. after getting billed fo9r game pass this month I havnt been able to play any games or...

after getting billed for game pass this month I haven't been able to play any games or download what's up?

:)

Alexis Farelo, Aug 10, 2023
  2. Marktic Monkeys Win User

FIFA 11 Gamerpic Help,

Personally i wouldnt do it. I did it on fifa 08 and havnt been able to get rid of it on any EA Sports game since
  3. ncgfuelld Win User

Bad Company 2 Connection Problems?

I havnt been able to play any Bc2 for a long time now..
  4. kanegreen2013 Win User

status code 03-57-00

i havnt been able to play any disk games in mounths- every tome "error 03-57-00" every disk works fine on my cousins xbox- please help!
  5. FewerCurve Win User

gamepass code

fixed it on xbox i had recurring billing turned on after the 3 month game pass ends

i turned off recurring billing and game pass is enabled in subscriptions

now it shows game pass active
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

When you take advantage of this offer, you will get your first month of Game Pass Ultimate for 1 pound. This will also convert any existing, pre-paid subscriptions to Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass and/or Xbox Game Pass PC into Ultimate. When all those months
    have been used, the next billable month will be at the then-current monthly rate for Game Pass Ultimate (or 11 pounds).

For example: Let's say you have six months of Gold left, expiring in October 2020. If you purchase this offer, you'll get seven total months of Ultimate (one that you bought, plus the six months converted). When that all is used up after November 2020, the
    next time you'll be billed it will be for the then-current monthly cost of Ultimate.
Thema:

after getting billed fo9r game pass this month I havnt been able to play any games or...

1. after getting billed fo9r game pass this month I havnt been able to play any games or... - Similar Threads - getting billed fo9r

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. i have several accounts and i am getting billed for ones i don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have several accounts and i am getting billed for ones i don’t use: i am being billed for accounts that are not being used, how do i find out what accounts are not active? aafa133c-26ed-4302-9887-5d91eb9aafde
  4. Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?: I had auto redeem set up for gamepass, but I'm also getting charged at the same time. I no longer even see the auto redeem option, but I'm still getting my points taken out. This has been going on...
  5. i keep getting billed each month? who do i speak with about this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting billed each month? who do i speak with about this?: I keep getting billed each month. Who do I speak with about this? I look on my Microsoft account and there are no transactions, but my bank shows it and I get charged. I don't use this bank...
  6. I keep getting yearly bill and I don’t have a active account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting yearly bill and I don’t have a active account: I keep getting a yearly bill and I don’t have a active account ca974670-af63-43ec-920a-529406c9d047
  7. How can i get the shipping bill for a repair ticket

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i get the shipping bill for a repair ticket: Hi I'm form Chile and i've been living a real nightmare since my Elite Series 2 controllar start failing, I made a repair request from the microsoft devices web and i sent the control from Chile...
  8. I can't get my credits (Keep asking to update my bill informations)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't get my credits (Keep asking to update my bill informations): Hi there, It's been a year since i'm stuck with this problem... And i involved your services more than 4 times.. Is there any possibilities yet to receive my credits ? If I click there, i'll be...
  9. Wonder if Bill Gates can get a server to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wonder if Bill Gates can get a server to work?: didn't want win 10 to begin with. only good thing I found was the games connection with xbox live. bingo was fun to play and a good version of the game, but no sooner than I get into it, I cant...
  10. I haven't choose gold service but get a $65 bill

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haven't choose gold service but get a $65 bill: My account is [Mod Removed] . I just get a bill from my credit card but I haven't chose the gold service. Can I get the redeeming? 1334b9ce-3cc9-4046-af50-d50e8a38ed74