After earning achievements game score is not going up

Discus and support After earning achievements game score is not going up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it’s been several weeks since my gamer-score has reflected my achievement points. They show unlocked in game, but not reflecting on profile or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheXtremeEdge, Dec 20, 2023.

1. After earning achievements game score is not going up

it’s been several weeks since my gamer-score has reflected my achievement points. They show unlocked in game, but not reflecting on profile or leaderboard.

I have tried completely signing out of my Xbox and signing back in several times. I have tried resetting my series X, I have tried resetting my modem. I know this has been an ongoing issue and supposedly fix. However it has not been for some.

In my recent achievements my last one that synced was at the beginning of the month. I have almost completed every goat simulator 3 achievement and have been doing daily achievement points for quests.

Are they still working on this issue? I know they said it was completed, but there is still an issue. The achievements in the quests are now crediting and getting points for completing quests, but those same achievements are not reflecting in gamer-score, but show up on game.

:)

TheXtremeEdge, Dec 20, 2023
  2. TheXtremeEdge Win User

I reported it! Thank you for your help!
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi TheXtremeEdge. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This issue has been considered resolved. If you're still experiencing it after trying the mentioned troubleshooting steps, please report the problem on the Xbox Status page so the right team is made aware of the issue.

Under 'Report a service outage', click the 'Report' button. Select Games & Gaming, under 'What's not working?' select Other then type 'Achievements & gamerscore'. In the 'Additional Feedback' section, provide as much information as your can about this issue, including the troubleshooting steps you have tried.

Once you're done, click 'Submit feedback' and the details will be passed to the appropriate team for further investigation.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

You're most welcome! Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Incorrect Gamer Score - Borderlands Pre -Sequel

We are definitely on the same page, my friend! In some cases, it can take some time for the achievements to fully reflect on the score. Try earning an achievement from that game that you have not received, and then wait up to 7 days for the score to reflect
    properly

If it doesn't correct itself after the 7 days after earning another achievement in this game specifically, please post back!
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Achievements have gone missing, and my scores wrong?

Unfortunately no, once you recover an account, it pulls the last saved info from the servers, which apparently was before you earned these achievements. You will have to earn these achievements again. On the larger issue, most of the time the achievements/score
    catch up after a short time. If you notice your score completely stuck and not changing for multiple days, then there may be a deeper issue.
Thema:

1. After earning achievements game score is not going up - Similar Threads - earning achievements game

2. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  3. Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it: So as you most probably already know, Microsoft recently released Clone Drone onto gamepass. I've earned maybe, 3 or 4 achievements on there so far yet nothings going up. My average score has been...
  4. Earn an achievement in game pass could not finish

in XBoX on Windows
    Earn an achievement in game pass could not finish: Hi gamers I could not get “an achievement “ in game pass even though I have finished so many achievements in different games . I am sure my game pass ultimate not expired yet , and every time when...
  5. I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...: It's just weird and odd they haven't displayed yet even though I got the achievement notifications saying I've earned them. It says "0" on the gamerscore leaderboard and my feed only displays the...
  6. Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?: Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned? 232ae4bc-a7f7-49bc-b100-28ff6021cbf8
  7. Do Xbox console games played on Ubisoft+ still earn Xbox achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do Xbox console games played on Ubisoft+ still earn Xbox achievements?: Ubisoft never specifically mentions Xbox achievements, Reddit's filled with out-of-date discussion about PC Game Pass and Microsoft don't mention it either. Do Ubisoft+ games earn MS achievements...
  8. Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement: Why did xbox change the daily achievement reward from 50 to 5 points! that is so stupid!!!! it takes a lot longer to do that then any other reward!! Is there any way to start something for them to...
  9. Achievement earned but not unlocking on profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement earned but not unlocking on profile.: Currently playing Brutal legend from the game pass. I have earned the four achivements and had them pop on screen but when checking my account it says i have 0 completed. My xbox is up to date,...
  10. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...

in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...: Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox series x. I have done all of the steps in the...