After buying a Used controller to replace one of the same type, my headset can only pick up...

Discus and support After buying a Used controller to replace one of the same type, my headset can only pick up... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, recently i had a problem with Controller Drift. I didnt feel like going out to get it fix due to Covid and such, so i bought a used controller of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JackIsWackXbox, Feb 26, 2021.

1. After buying a Used controller to replace one of the same type, my headset can only pick up...

So, recently i had a problem with Controller Drift. I didnt feel like going out to get it fix due to Covid and such, so i bought a used controller of the same exact type (Volcanic Ash or something like that). Started up the xbox, and the controller worked perfectly. Plugged in my usual wired headset (Turtle Beach ear force reacon70p) and the only thing i could hear was myself and party chat. I fear the issue may be the Headphone jack, because when i plugged the headset back into my old controller it was fine. Any help would be appreciated, as i really dont look forward to spending another 40 bucks on repairs.

thanks in advance

-Jack

:)

JackIsWackXbox, Feb 26, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

After buying a Used controller to replace one of the same type, my headset can only pick up...