After an error code, save data got deleted from forza horizon 3

Discus and support After an error code, save data got deleted from forza horizon 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday i wanted to play some Forza Horizon 3 on my Xbox One but there was a error, which said that I have to delete my local data because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Good Hood Mood, Jul 5, 2017.

1. After an error code, save data got deleted from forza horizon 3

Hello,

yesterday i wanted to play some Forza Horizon 3 on my Xbox One but there was a error, which said that I have to delete my local data because the console could not synchronize my game data. After I did this I started the game and it synchronized my game data
    but not succesfull because I hat to start from the beginning. So all my save data are gone (only from Forza Horizon 3). I contacted the support and they said I have to delete the local game data and reset my Xbox what I have done but the game data is still
    gone. So the xbox support said that I have to contact this forum. How can restore my game data for Forza Horizon 3 ?

WIth regards

:)

Good Hood Mood, Jul 5, 2017
  2. Forza Horizon 3 Save Data Deleted

I need help. I'm a player who found their save data for FH3 being deleted. Now I have to start from scratch. If Microsoft or Turn 10 can do something I would like it. As much as I the game, I don't want to start over

SuperSwagMan177, Jul 5, 2017
  3. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 Save Data Deleted

Try contacting Turn 10 directly for support of their game, but I also would try to see if your save is in the cloud service. Good luck.

JohnnyXeo, Jul 5, 2017
  4. After an error code, save data got deleted from forza horizon 3

Hey there, Good!

I'm incredibly sorry to see any issues with game saves! When it comes to game saves, the troubleshooting you've already completed it what we can do. If the save isn't being pulled from the cloud as expected, then this means that the save has been overwritten.
    There is not a way to recover older saves at this time. You will need to continue with the fresh save that you have now.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns! I'm happy to help where I can. After an error code, save data got deleted from forza horizon 3 :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Jul 6, 2017
  5. Hello,

thank you for your help but could you explain why/how this happened ?

With regards

Good Hood Mood, Jul 6, 2017
  6. I wish I could, but I honestly don't know how it happened. I can speculate that it might have been corrupted during loading and the system decided to wipe it, but I can't say for sure if that's the case. That would be similar to if you were trying to transfer
    something from one person's computer to yours, and the connection was interrupted. What you would get would be a failed transfer. When the system tried again, it would be as if it tried to use your version instead of their version
    and it would just overwrite it.

Again, I'm not sure if that's what happened, but it's possible. Sometimes saves just get corrupted, though.

Please do let me know if you have any other concerns! After an error code, save data got deleted from forza horizon 3 :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums

Misses Quinzel, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Good Hood Mood Win User

Hey there, Good!

I'm incredibly sorry to see any issues with game saves! When it comes to game saves, the troubleshooting you've already completed it what we can do. If the save isn't being pulled from the cloud as expected, then this means that the save has been overwritten.
    There is not a way to recover older saves at this time. You will need to continue with the fresh save that you have now.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns! I'm happy to help where I can. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums
    Hello,

With regards
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Good!

Please let me know if you have any other concerns! I'm happy to help where I can. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hello,

With regards Good Hood Mood
    I wish I could, but I honestly don't know how it happened. I can speculate that it might have been corrupted during loading and the system decided to wipe it, but I can't say for sure if that's the case. That would be similar to if you were trying to transfer
    something from one person's computer to yours, and the connection was interrupted. What you would get would be a failed transfer. When the system tried again, it would be as if it tried to use your version instead of their version
    and it would just overwrite it.

Again, I'm not sure if that's what happened, but it's possible. Sometimes saves just get corrupted, though.

Please do let me know if you have any other concerns! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums
  10. JohnnyXeo Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Save Data Deleted

Try contacting Turn 10 directly for support of their game, but I also would try to see if your save is in the cloud service. Good luck.
  11. DEADBOB3 Win User

Xbox live message Deleted.

i got a message for a warthog download in forza horizon 3 but accidently deleted it
Thema:

1. After an error code, save data got deleted from forza horizon 3 - Similar Threads - error code save

2. User save storage could not be initialized. Error code: 0x80004004

in XBoX Games and Apps
    User save storage could not be initialized. Error code: 0x80004004: I have been playing Starfield in my console, a Xbox One X, through the Cloud Gaming for a while now and have been having some connection issues in which the game would crash in the middle...
  3. I keep getting the error code 0x80830003, saying I have no more room for save data, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the error code 0x80830003, saying I have no more room for save data, but...: I get this error every time it tries to sync my games and apps when I load them up. Every game does it. I have over 100 gb free. To fix it, I’ve tried power cycling my console multiple times, I’ve...
  4. How do I fix error code 0x808300003 or We can't save any more data for this game or app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix error code 0x808300003 or We can't save any more data for this game or app?: Well my xbox worked fine until a few days ago when the error appeared and has not let me play anything for days, can someone help me fix this without resetting my console. I do nit know a...
  5. I have an Xbox series x and I’m getting the error code for not being able to save more data...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox series x and I’m getting the error code for not being able to save more data...: I have tried holding for 10 secs and unplugging and waiting for 10 seconds. I have deleted all unused games and saved data. I have done all the basic steps that usually fix problems like this....
  6. Xbox GamePass Error Code: 0x80004005 when attempting to save Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass Error Code: 0x80004005 when attempting to save Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty.: When resting at a save point a pop up reading "Failed to write to Character 0 Save File. Error Code 0x80004005. Please contact customer support with the error code listed above." appears on...
  7. Error Code 0x80070005 when trying to make new apps save to the D Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070005 when trying to make new apps save to the D Drive: [img] I want to download a game off of the Xbox app, MFS, and it tells me "This location isn't setup for installing games.". So when I do go into Storage / Where content is saved and I set it to...
  8. Error code 0x80070005 When Changing "new apps will save to:"

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x80070005 When Changing "new apps will save to:": Hi. I recently reinstalled windows 10 using the repair feature. I did a clean slate. Once I got my drivers reinstalled the computer recognized 90% of the stuff I had installed previously. The...
  9. Xbox one X error code 105 and problem with save games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X error code 105 and problem with save games: My son has been having the above problems and I was going to swap the hard drive until I found this on reddit : Back story. Some time ago right after I got the One X, an update came through and...
  10. Error Code 0X80830003 - "We can't save more data for this game or app"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0X80830003 - "We can't save more data for this game or app": I have been getting the above error message a lot while playing Fallout 4 in recent weeks and it has made it increasingly difficult to save my progress. During that time, I deleted almost all of...