After a game of Rocket League, a guy threatened to boot my friend offline.

Discus and support After a game of Rocket League, a guy threatened to boot my friend offline. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After a game of Rocket League, a player (who we defeated several times) started messaging me and my friend afterwards. Me and my friend only messaged... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cory-[xboxvenue], Dec 21, 2018.

1. After a game of Rocket League, a guy threatened to boot my friend offline.

After a game of Rocket League, a player (who we defeated several times) started messaging me and my friend afterwards. Me and my friend only messaged him the phrase, "no u" whenever he messaged us as we were not interested in actually talking to him while
    he was trash talking us. After a few messages to my friend he threatened to kick my friend offline. He sent my friend his own IP Address, Town, and Zip Code and said he would fry my friends router and boot him offline when he was home.

T

:)

Cory-[xboxvenue], Dec 21, 2018
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. They do not use the forums and calling out other players is not allowed on the forums.
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Cory,

Thanks for reaching out to us in regards to this. If you think you've experienced a DoS or DDoS attack, we recommend that you reset your Internet router and contact your Internet service provider (ISP). As mentioned also by
    Smwutches : If you know who initiated the DoS or DDoS attack, you may also want to submit a player review to Xbox Live and avoid the attacker in the future.

Also we recommend for you to go over our article 'Dos and DDoS attacks on Xbox One FAQ' for more information.
  4. DTR Future Win User

Getting booted offline

I was playing and my friend had invited me to a party. This guy was being a jerk to his gf and i told him to chill. He threatened to boot my offline in an xbox live party and also threatened to screw up my xbox with irc or something like that on kik messenger.
    His GT is [Mod Removed]. My GT is . Pleases help so far he has booted me twice and wont even let me get online without threatening to boot me.
  5. TheMonsterPlay4 Win User

Getting booted offline

This guy named Joshg2004 is threatening me and my friend that he will boot us offline and he says he got my IP Address pls stop him microsoft its getting annoying
  6. AnkTheTank11190 Win User

Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass?

Wait wait...

Rocket League is going free to play on all platforms...

Does this mean when Rocket League is removed from the game pass, I will have my xbox rocket league account the same, or will i need to reinstall it...

And if it is free to play can my friends who dont have rocket league start to play it by downloading it on the MS store?

Many thanks...
Thema:

1. After a game of Rocket League, a guy threatened to boot my friend offline. - Similar Threads - game Rocket League

2. rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...: Good afternoon! such a problem, I go to play fortnite, click play, the rocket flies, flies, black screen (30 sec-1 min) and flies back to the main menu, what should I do, friends?? I tried...
  3. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  4. Can you guys get rocket league on xcloud gaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you guys get rocket league on xcloud gaming?: i am very bored without rocket league on xcloud ig submitted by /u/PugsFN [link] [comments]
  5. Cloud Gaming not connecting, loads rocket ship/logo but crashes after that

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming not connecting, loads rocket ship/logo but crashes after that: Hi, when I try to play a Game via Cloud Gaming in the XBox App on Windows 11 I get a black screen after the rocket ship animation. After 5 minutes I get an error. I already tried multiple...
  6. Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...: Hi, I have an XBOX one series S digital… a few years old, following factory reset (all) I am trying to download owned games and each are minimum of 11 hrs. Is this normal? This is following...
  7. Cloud Gaming not connecting, loads rocket ship/logo but crashes after that

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming not connecting, loads rocket ship/logo but crashes after that: Cloud gaming doesn’t open games. I’ve tried everything… support is no help at all. I try to open it via Safari, and I get the rocket ship, an Xbox logo, and then it reroutes me to the main screen...
  8. Why I stop updating when I try to update my game rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I stop updating when I try to update my game rocket league: Please tell my how to fix this problem I want to Play my game but it won't update. 7ec85fe9-7f66-43d3-b13b-e56087285ede
  9. Cloud stuck on the rocket, Every game i start in the cloud doesn't start.

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud stuck on the rocket, Every game i start in the cloud doesn't start.: Every game i start in the cloud doesn't start, while if i start from mobile or pc it goes submitted by /u/AblandanderaShow [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox app for Win10 not streaming game from my Xbox One. Black screen after rocket.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Win10 not streaming game from my Xbox One. Black screen after rocket.: I've been unable to stream my Xbox to my PC for the last few days, and nothing I do seems to fix it. I've done the usual troubleshooting, with a whole bunch of other stuff. Turning it off,...