After a couple months I start today my star wars xbox 360 slim and we find out our console is ...

Discus and support After a couple months I start today my star wars xbox 360 slim and we find out our console is ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox 360 slim star wars edition serial number 497190514805 Today we came home from Europe we start the xbox and it looks like we can't connect to xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FireStudent5091, Dec 7, 2016.

1. After a couple months I start today my star wars xbox 360 slim and we find out our console is ...

Xbox 360 slim star wars edition serial number 497190514805

Today we came home from Europe we start the xbox and it looks like we can't connect to xbox live.

Our xbox is banned why?

:)

FireStudent5091, Dec 7, 2016
  2. Glitch in Xbox live

I completed star wars the force unleashed 2 a couple months ago and downloaded Red Dead today. After playing Red dead some, 5 achievements I got from star wars showed on my activity feed and said I completed them today offline and I had played star wars
    tfu2 today and I had already gotten the achievements for them. The game is not installed on my console. Is this a glitch because of some services going down, a hack, or possibly somehow a late notification of finally getting the achievements weeks later? Thanks

q F I L T H Y p, Dec 7, 2016
  3. Glitch in Xbox live

I completed star wars the force unleashed 2 a couple months ago and downloaded Red Dead today. After playing Red dead some, 5 achievements I got from star wars showed on my activity feed and said I completed them today offline and that I had played star
    wars tfu2 today which I didn't but I have already gotten the achievements for them. The game is not installed on my console. Is this a glitch because of some services going down, a hack, or possibly somehow a late notification of finally getting the achievements
    weeks later? Thanks

q F I L T H Y p, Dec 7, 2016
  4. After a couple months I start today my star wars xbox 360 slim and we find out our console is ...

Hi FireStudent -

Sadly, we're unable to assist with actions taken by the Enforcement team here on the forums, such as console bans. The Enforcement team does not use the forums, so they will not be able to respond here, unfortunately. Please reach out to them at http://enforcement.xbox.com/ to
    submit a new case review if necessary.

Thanks for understanding! If you have any additional Xbox support questions, please let us know!

Miss Ghidorah, Dec 8, 2016
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

After a couple months I start today my star wars xbox 360 slim and we find out our console is banned

Hi FireStudent -

Sadly, we're unable to assist with actions taken by the Enforcement team here on the forums, such as console bans. The Enforcement team does not use the forums, so they will not be able to respond here, unfortunately. Please reach out to them at http://enforcement.xbox.com/ to
    submit a new case review if necessary.

Thanks for understanding! If you have any additional Xbox support questions, please let us know!
  6. OG Pooh Win User

New Console choice - Help

I kind of wanted the Star Wars 360, but after replacing 3 dead consoles & having 2 others die beyond that, I decided I was done purchasing 360s. We're down to one in the house, and if/when that one goes, our 360 days will be a thing of the past.

That said, OP, go for the slim.
  7. AdamDietterick Win User

transfer cable question

[quote user="Rowdy J"]

I find it utterly RIDICULOUS that there's no MS transfer cable for "slim to slim" transfer. I have almost 240gb of content on my 250gb drive. That's going to take a good while to download again. Makes me reconsider the Gears 3 X-Box purchase.

[/quote]

I would think with all of these game specific consoles(GOW, COD, Star Wars) coming out in the next few months. That MS or someone will get busy on one. They should at least have one by the time the Star Wars console comes out.
    Can you imagine the uproar from that group of gamers that they cannot transfer their content? FYI,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NhALsgzR0M is how you take out the HDD out of the Slim.
  8. Ferrobbra Win User

xbox slim power supply

I bought the special edition Star wars 360 slim, My power supply died after 2 weeks. Doesnt surprise me one bit
  9. SidneyDog432 Win User

Thinking of buying a XBox again...

I think that the star wars xbox 360 looks amazing. I would love to find a skin for my modern warfare 2 edition xbox360. I think it's the star wars edition 360 is also the nicest and the cleanest looking console to date. I know it's a little pricy but for
    star wars come on now. Can't beat that!!!!!!!!
Thema:

After a couple months I start today my star wars xbox 360 slim and we find out our console is ...

1. After a couple months I start today my star wars xbox 360 slim and we find out our console is ... - Similar Threads - couple months start

2. My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop...: Xbox Series X wont update any games 0c506631-e9c2-4648-ae3a-4e83dd180656
  3. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  4. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  5. I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.: So days back I bought both Batman Arkham knight bundle and injustice 2 +mortal kombat 11 with dlc bundle as well for 9.99 both and I refunded the injustice and mortals kombat bundle in the sixth...
  6. NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...: [img] Every couple of plays the 2K sign will just spin and then freeze up. Then when I try to play again it says the server data is different from the console and I have to choose one. They both...
  7. I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...: I bought a Xbox One for my son a few years ago that my played with for about a month before he got his computer and lost interest in the Xbox One It sat in its box for 2 years, Decided to sell it...
  8. My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.: I got a series x fro christmas and randomly throughout the day it will disconnect me from xbox live services and boot me back to the main menu of whatever game I am playing. It only lasts a couple...
  9. I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.: I have multiple games in my library that seem to be corrupted. When I try to launch them they say trouble watching this game or app. I tried uninstalling them and they disappeared from my library...
  10. I purchased elden ring couple months ago and now it says I have never purchased it I’ve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased elden ring couple months ago and now it says I have never purchased it I’ve...: I purchased elden ring couple months ago and now it says I have never purchased it I’ve beat the game aswell 5c0b7336-4d44-4cf9-866f-e2a82eb63a78