After 3 months of owning X1 I am extremely happy I got one.
Discus and support After 3 months of owning X1 I am extremely happy I got one. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't think it is irrelevant. Can you turn off/standby your PS4 one night, turn it one and continue to play your game EXACTLY where you left it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bstn617, Feb 22, 2014.
Page 3 of 3
Page 3 of 3
Thema:
After 3 months of owning X1 I am extremely happy I got one.
Loading...
-
After 3 months of owning X1 I am extremely happy I got one. - Similar Threads - months owning extremely
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
been an omega ring member for almost a month now, no update at all. plz help!!
in XboX Insidersbeen an omega ring member for almost a month now, no update at all. plz help!!: hello! I found out about the xbox insider program that was available for everyone, so I joined the omega ring when the new boot screen came out, even though 4 2606 updates was released for omega... -
Is xbox game pass still a good value if you play only a few games a month?
in XboX InsidersIs xbox game pass still a good value if you play only a few games a month?: I rotate through a couple of mid-size games each month on Series X and sometimes PC. I’m weighing xbox game pass against just buying the few games I know I’ll finish. With the new tiers, Premium... -
Xbox will not work ever in the last months!!!
in XboX InsidersXbox will not work ever in the last months!!!: Microsoft Store isn't working, gamepass renew subscription isn't working, can't renew it, it's not my internet because it was working for years until all of a sudden it did this, I'm stressed and... -
I dont own Minecraft anymore after having one month of gamepass, even though i bought it a...
in XBoX Games and AppsI dont own Minecraft anymore after having one month of gamepass, even though i bought it a...: I bought Minecraft in may last year and I got a one month free trial for Xbox game pass that ran out a few days ago, but now i cant open the game, even though i have proof that i bought the game.... -
Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months
in XBoX Games and AppsMicrosoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months: I bought cyberpunk 2077 with phantom liberty dlc was playing for like 2 months then the dlc gets released. Now it says I need to buy cyberpunk 2077 to play game. But I already owned it and was... -
what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?
in XBoX Games and Appswhat happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?: every time there are good free games, i buy xbox gold. download them and cancle the subscription. i keep the games and play them .. what the heck just happend. i downloaded blue fire and the drift... -
I’ve owned my Xbox Series X for just about 3 months and the hdmi port pins got bent when I...
in XBoX on ConsolesI’ve owned my Xbox Series X for just about 3 months and the hdmi port pins got bent when I...: I don’t know what to put here 4b5e77fe-d3ba-468e-881e-e441fb998cf2 -
I no longer own the minecraft (java) copy after a 6-month break
in XBoX AccessibilityI no longer own the minecraft (java) copy after a 6-month break: OS: Windows 10 & 11 Minecraft version: Java I purchased the full game, migrated from Mojang to Microsoft back in November 2021, and was able to play minecraft just fine. Then I took a break...