Advocacy Team?????

Discus and support Advocacy Team????? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sorry, I got caught up in the semantics of the term "Fraud". And well it is true that fraud is not a correct term for what I initially purposed, what I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tsinakis29, Feb 14, 2014.

  1. eber3
    eber3 Guest

    Advocacy Team?????


    Sorry, I got caught up in the semantics of the term "Fraud". And well it is true that fraud is not a correct term for what I initially purposed, what I suggested is dishonest. On reflection, even though the act would result in no injury or loss to any party,
    dishonest acts are not something a person should suggest others partake in. So OP, I'm afraid your options are limited. 1) Keep trying to convince MS to give you back your kinect. 2) Sue them in small claims court. 3) Eat the loss of the kinect. Unfortunately,
    either of the fist two options will most likely result in the third option in the end... and option two could actually end up costing you far more.
     
    eber3, Sep 19, 2014
    #16
  2. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest
    www.google.com/search

    It's fraud. It doesn't have to be strictly financial gain to be considered fraud. You're attempting to deceive the store and personally gaining a brand new system at the expense of the store's time and aggravation, at the very least.
     
    BrianGunter, Sep 20, 2014
    #17
  3. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest
    Forgot to add: You would also be trading in a used system for a brand new one. I'm not in any way saying that MS *** someone over is right, but committing fraud isn't the way to resolve the issue. There's companies like the BBB out there for this type of
    thing.
     
    BrianGunter, Sep 20, 2014
    #18
  4. eber3
    eber3 Guest

    Advocacy Team?????

    You're beating a dead horse, let it go already. Where there is no gain and no loss there is no fraud period. And the Better Business Bureau is a complete joke that amounts to nothing more than a public place to complain. It's no better than a bboard where
    people post comments about companies. The BBB resolves nothing. I already laid out the OP's three options, complaining to the BBB or posting on Rip-Off Report might make a person feel a little better, but it won't solve the problem.
     
    eber3, Sep 20, 2014
    #19
  5. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest
    LOL! There is gain and there is loss. It's fraud, no matter how you try to justify it. Sorry if you can't admit that you were wrong, but I guess I wouldn't expect that from someone who was suggesting such a thing to begin with.

    A complaint with the BBB might not matter with some companies, but it does with MS. I've only filed a complaint with the BBB twice, but both times the company responded and resolved the issue afterward.
     
    BrianGunter, Sep 20, 2014
    #20
  6. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest
    Oh, look... They even have a name for it.

    en.wikipedia.org/.../Return_fraud

    "Switch fraud: Purchasing a working item, and returning a damaged or defective identical item that was already owned."
     
    BrianGunter, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. voteDC Win User

    Advocacy Team

    [quote user="BongKaos"]File a report.[/quote]The Advocacy Team is not the Enforcement Team. They are a branch of support.

    Phoning Support is the way to contact the Advocacy Team. They'll either be able to put you in contact there and then or direct the team to contact you at a later time.

    [quote user="BongKaos"]GOOD LUCK!!![/quote]Please forgive the question but do you shout at the end of conversations in real life as well?
  8. eber3 Win User

    Advocacy Team?????

    You're beating a dead horse, let it go already. Where there is no gain and no loss there is no fraud period. And the Better Business Bureau is a complete joke that amounts to nothing more than a public place to complain. It's no better than a bboard where
    people post comments about companies. The BBB resolves nothing. I already laid out the OP's three options, complaining to the BBB or posting on Rip-Off Report might make a person feel a little better, but it won't solve the problem.
  9. BrianGunter Win User

    Advocacy Team?????

    Forgot to add: You would also be trading in a used system for a brand new one. I'm not in any way saying that MS *** someone over is right, but committing fraud isn't the way to resolve the issue. There's companies like the BBB out there for this type of
    thing.
  10. eber3 Win User

    Advocacy Team?????

    Sorry, I got caught up in the semantics of the term "Fraud". And well it is true that fraud is not a correct term for what I initially purposed, what I suggested is dishonest. On reflection, even though the act would result in no injury or loss to any party,
    dishonest acts are not something a person should suggest others partake in. So OP, I'm afraid your options are limited. 1) Keep trying to convince MS to give you back your kinect. 2) Sue them in small claims court. 3) Eat the loss of the kinect. Unfortunately,
    either of the fist two options will most likely result in the third option in the end... and option two could actually end up costing you far more.
  11. JPep715 Win User

    Advocacy Team?????

    Maybe but now you are putting the store at a loss. Two wrongs dont make a right.
Thema:

Advocacy Team?????

Loading...
  1. Advocacy Team????? - Similar Threads - Advocacy Team

  2. Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips: Dear Xbox Team and Asha Sharma, as an Xbox Insider, I really support the new direction of fixing the fundamentals for console players. I would highly appreciate it if you could add a feature to...
  3. Xbox Team Gives Advice On How to Handle 'Bad Games'

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Team Gives Advice On How to Handle 'Bad Games': https://insider-gaming.com/xbox-social-gives-advice-handle-bad-games-post/ submitted by /u/NukovGaming [link] [comments]
  4. Hello, Xbox Team read this please

    in XboX Insiders
    Hello, Xbox Team read this please: Hello Xbox Team, I am writing to share a product concept aimed at tapping into the nostalgia of the Xbox 360 era while delivering modern performance. My idea, dubbed the "Xbox 160," is a...
  5. Hallo Xbox, Insider Programm Teams, ich möchte gerne ein Feedback um meinem Xbox Profil...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hallo Xbox, Insider Programm Teams, ich möchte gerne ein Feedback um meinem Xbox Profil...: Hallo Xbox Insider Team, ich bin aktives Mitglied im Insider-Programm und nehme regelmäßig an Vorschauen und Tests teil. Besonders interessieren mich die Abzeichen wie das Bronze-, Silber- oder...
  6. Request merge drives feature for Xbox team!

    in XboX Insiders
    Request merge drives feature for Xbox team!: Make external nvme more valuable by: Give us feature to merge the 2 nvme SSD as a single storage volume Even when internal is 1tb and external is 2tb Then volume must become 3tb total. This is...
  7. Dirt rally 2 no dlc maps in my team

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dirt rally 2 no dlc maps in my team: So i own the one year pass of dirt rally 2 but play on game pass version of the game, and the dlc maps (sweeden, scottland) are not appearing in the my team carrer rally mode, but the dlc maps and...
  8. Subject: Accessibility Request – Remapping the Sync Button Dear Xbox Team,

    in XboX Insiders
    Subject: Accessibility Request – Remapping the Sync Button Dear Xbox Team,: Subject: Accessibility Request – Remapping the Sync Button Dear Xbox Team, I'm a passionate gamer reaching out with a suggestion that could greatly improve accessibility for players like me....
  9. Is the Enforcement team corrupt? Is Xbox sexist?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the Enforcement team corrupt? Is Xbox sexist?: My 2 profile pictures were one of Ada Wongs face from resident evil. The other was Ranni from Elden Ring. The one of Adas face was striked as (inappropriate). It was literally just her face. A...
  10. Microsoft Account Safety Team doing nothing??

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Safety Team doing nothing??: NOTE - I didn't know where to upload this or anything so apologies if it's in the wrong section. Recently my Microsoft account got hacked while I was playing Minecraft and the email for the...