Advance Replacement Scheme Issue

Discus and support Advance Replacement Scheme Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, Well here we go. I have an Xbox One that is slowly getting louder and louder, drive and fan. I have just managed to get a replacement sent out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bagpuss22, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Bagpuss22
    Bagpuss22 Guest

Ok, Well here we go.

I have an Xbox One that is slowly getting louder and louder, drive and fan. I have just managed

to get a replacement sent out via the Advanced Replacement Scheme. The new unit will not

even power up! The lights come on, it beeps once and then shuts down again..... :-(

I have heard horror stories about if the correct unit is not returned, I will get billed, but now I

am assuming that I now need to complete one service order and then raise another.....!!

Any help appreciated.

:)

Bagpuss22, Jan 19, 2015
  2. Loud Buzzing/humming sound when Game is in Console...

They won't offer the advanced replacement scheme via online you need to actually ring them.

The free game thing was only for those that got a faulty console on launch not for one's that went faulty months later.

Indiana Jones, Jan 19, 2015
  3. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, Jan 19, 2015
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Advanced replacement

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. According to the repair site, the Xbox One X is a console they support out of warranty, however, I have seen some people report in the past that there were no parts to repair the console.

Check out the link below for more information.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community.
  5. Hordie Win User

Optical drive issues, advance replacement not available...

Hi Noble Six Delta,

Sorry you're having issues with your console. If you are supposed to have an advanced replacement, and it's not an option, then you will need to contact support to assist you. Please see the link below.

Contact Support
  6. Skeeter Quill Win User

Advanced Replacement Program

All your saves and whatnot are stored on the cloud. Your CC numbers etc are also stored there. CC numbers however are not stored on the Hard Drive. Plus any purchases etc and any account access you can trace via accounts.microsoft.com so if you are worried
    you can also change your password there so that no one will be able to access your profile from that console anyway.

Basically, nothing of any real interest is stored on the console itself, only access to your account, which you can block easily anyway.
  7. GrowlingYapper Win User

Advanced Replacement Program

You can go into your account here on Xbox live, your game save should be safe in the cloud.
  8. Listed mia 510 Win User

Where is advance replacement?

Why when you can make one stop at Microsoft Store. As long as its within OP's radius of willing to travel. Take D.O.A with including all cords and Accessories. Get brand new sealed Xbox all in One Stop. Best solution and the best part MS Store's are popping
    up everywhere.

Wonder why that is?
Thema:

1. Advance Replacement Scheme Issue - Similar Threads - Advance Replacement Scheme

2. Advance warfare supply drops not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Advance warfare supply drops not showing up: I buy 13 advanced warfare supply drops for 10$ but it's not showing up at all on my Xbox series s is there a way to get them because I tried everything but nothing is working... help...
  3. xbox insider no advanced features section

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider no advanced features section: Hello, I was going to install a Turkish patch for Shadow of War, but we need to open a setting to be able to install patches on Xbox Game Pass. The setting is "advanced installation and management...
  4. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh: everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give...
  5. Cod advanced warfare won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod advanced warfare won't save: Cod advanced warfare won't save a08ccd0e-f2f0-4e28-b528-e1cc3dd3453e
  6. COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions: Help! We are trying to play EXO Zombies Local Play on split screen. We have always played in the same position. We have just purchased Xbox X and when we login to play it flips our positions. No...
  7. COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility: Hi, I recently started trying to play old Call Of Duty games on the Xbox One. I remembered that I wasn’t able to play COD: Advanced Warfare for Xbox 360 anymore because I lost the second disc....
  8. Minesweeper Level Advancement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper Level Advancement: I've reached Minesweeper level 500 (Gold Grandmaster) but no matter how many games I play now the level doesn't change. I assumed Diamond Grandmaster was a possibility and then an indefinite...
  9. Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...: I bought the Champion personalization pack for Call of duty advanced warfare when I installed it and went into game it was still locked then when I tried to reinstall from the in game store it...
  10. Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...: I got to round 10 in outbreak. I eco punched and killed 10 zombies it’s been over 24 hours and nothing. This is very disappointing because I love this zombies and the whole game but can’t get...