Adult, with gamertag [Mod Removed] asked my 7 year old to have sex with him.

Discus and support Adult, with gamertag [Mod Removed] asked my 7 year old to have sex with him. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [Mod Removed] is a male adult who plays a lot of Minecraft...well so do a lot of little kids. Including my 7 year old daughter. I do not allow voice... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by icebreaker378, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Adult, with gamertag [Mod Removed] asked my 7 year old to have sex with him.

[Mod Removed] is a male adult who plays a lot of Minecraft...well so do a lot of little kids. Including my 7 year old daughter. I do not allow voice chat, she doe not use a headset or mic, but she can send
    text messages to friends. SHe met this man, thinking he was a child, and began playing Minecraft. He then asked her if she was his girlfriend, and if she loved him, and if he was fun to play with, etc. Then thank GOD I heard him using in-game voice that she
    should have sex with him and it would feel great". I immediately grabbed the controller, reported him, blocked him, etc and also reported it via chat to Microsoft. PLEASE be careful! Even kids with NO mics and no chatting can still be contacted. Watch out,
    and listen in! Read messages if you have to. She now cannot send or receive anything, but i will not make her quit playing her favorite game because of one sick idiot.

:)

icebreaker378, Jun 23, 2014
  2. sexual harrasment

I was playing halo 3 on the xbox 360 tonight and a user with the gamertag
    [Mod Removed]
    was telling my 14 year old nephew that he wanted to have sex with him and wanted to see if my nephew could find him a 12 year old boy to have sex with. He told me and my nephew that he was 19 years old so it's ok for him to have sex
    with young boys. I did block him and I filed a complaint on his profile and my nephew did the same.

SLAYER6969666, Jun 23, 2014
  3. Jenna628
    Jenna628 Guest
    Posting about [Mod Removed]

[Mod Removed]is a male adult who plays a lot of Minecraft...well so do a lot of little kids. Including my 7 year old daughter. I do not allow voice chat, she doe not use a headset or mic, but she can send text
    messages to friends. SHe met this man, thinking he was a child, and began playing Minecraft. He then asked her if she was his girlfriend, and if she loved him, and if he was fun to play with, etc. Then thank GOD I heard him using in-game voice that she should
    have sex with him and it would feel great". I immediately grabbed the controller, reported him, blocked him, etc and also reported it via chat to Microsoft. PLEASE be careful! Even kids with NO mics and no chatting can still be contacted. Watch out, and listen
    in! Read messages if you have to. She now cannot send or receive anything, but i will not make her quit playing her favorite game because of one sick idiot.

I posted this earlier using my son's account and now I am using my own account that i share with my daughter.

Jenna628, Jun 23, 2014
  4. Adult, with gamertag [Mod Removed] asked my 7 year old to have sex with him.

I am using my son's account to post this. Swag is an older kid who has not been affected by anything like this that I am aware of.

icebreaker378, Jun 23, 2014
  5. Hi. There was probably no need to make the same topic with your sons account. Anyways, sorry to hear this happened to you, but all you can really do is mute, block and report the user and move on. Sadly this sort of thing happens sometimes.

Also I should let you know that naming and shaming on the forum is against the rules. I realize you want to get this persons name out there so no one else will have to deal with him. I just figured I'd let you know, as users have been banned from the forum
    for posting about other users.

Anyways, I hope everything is good and I hope he never bothers you guys again.

Dr Black Bones, Jun 28, 2014
  6. Syax
    Syax Guest
    might be worth considering telling your daughter not to communicate out of a party chat, for her and her friends to keep their party "invite only" and create her profile as though it was an adult's profile. sort of a child camouflage online so to speak.
    It's just a thought but could possibly prevent this in the future. Hope she never has to experience something so horrible again!

Syax, Nov 7, 2014
  7. Its been a while since i have been in the settings but iant there a way you can block people that arent your friends from sending messages and asking ti be your friend like you have to ask someone to be your friend.

RETREAT HELL690, Nov 15, 2014
  8. QU33N BEEZzY
    QU33N BEEZzY Guest

Change the setting so that only people on friends list can send text/voice messages.

QU33N BEEZzY, Nov 1, 2018
  9. RETREAT HELL690 Win User

Its been a while since i have been in the settings but iant there a way you can block people that arent your friends from sending messages and asking ti be your friend like you have to ask someone to be your friend.
  10. Syax Win User

might be worth considering telling your daughter not to communicate out of a party chat, for her and her friends to keep their party "invite only" and create her profile as though it was an adult's profile. sort of a child camouflage online so to speak.
    It's just a thought but could possibly prevent this in the future. Hope she never has to experience something so horrible again!
  11. QU33N BEEZzY Win User

Change the setting so that only people on friends list can send text/voice messages.
  12. Dr Black Bones Win User

Hi. There was probably no need to make the same topic with your sons account. Anyways, sorry to hear this happened to you, but all you can really do is mute, block and report the user and move on. Sadly this sort of thing happens sometimes.

Also I should let you know that naming and shaming on the forum is against the rules. I realize you want to get this persons name out there so no one else will have to deal with him. I just figured I'd let you know, as users have been banned from the forum
    for posting about other users.

Anyways, I hope everything is good and I hope he never bothers you guys again.
  13. icebreaker378 Win User

I am using my son's account to post this. Swag is an older kid who has not been affected by anything like this that I am aware of.
Thema:

1. Adult, with gamertag [Mod Removed] asked my 7 year old to have sex with him. - Similar Threads - Adult gamertag Mod

2. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  3. Can an adult in the US gift assetto corsa comp to a child account in the eu?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can an adult in the US gift assetto corsa comp to a child account in the eu?: My American (adult) freind has gifted me this game and it has never delivered! 40 euros doen thr drain! Please help me with changing any parental controls settings regarding receiving gifts...
  4. How can I turn my child account into an adult account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I turn my child account into an adult account?: My microsoft account is apart of a family, where this account is a child account and another account is the parent. I am now 19 and am trying to buy a game off the microsoft store but it says I...
  5. I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...: All of my stuff says I am a adult account and it still doesn’t work. be22e80e-a1e9-43cc-ad87-73a68f02c76f
  6. How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?: How can/does MS prevent an adult, posing as a child, from contacting my child on XboxS during live play? 2d1f38cf-015f-4625-b55b-d017c53f0566
  7. How to move the Gamertag from my Microsoft account to my adult son's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to move the Gamertag from my Microsoft account to my adult son's account: We have an xBox One and my son has been using my account/gamertag for some time. With his recent birthday, I would like to transition him from my account to his own. He has a current account...
  8. Move Gamertag from Adult Email to Kid Email without losing all the **** I've spent so much...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Move Gamertag from Adult Email to Kid Email without losing all the **** I've spent so much...: My child plays Fortnite on our Xbox One. My email has been used as the login. I would like to set up Microsoft family controls to monitor my child's activity and to limit time on specific devices...
  9. Moving GamerTag account to another Microsoft account (Parent/Adult Child)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving GamerTag account to another Microsoft account (Parent/Adult Child): I created an Xbox GamerTag using my hotmail account 10-15 years ago which in time became my Microsoft account that I use primarily for personal email. Since that time, my son who is now 18+,...
  10. Changing gamertag from child to adult

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing gamertag from child to adult: Hi How do i change my family account. CHILD. to adult status i cant seem to find option Do i need to remove him from my fammily account first ? Appreciate some assistance thanks Craig...