Adult default account still can’t upload a custom image

Discus and support Adult default account still can’t upload a custom image in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi I have a adult default account for my Xbox and there are no privacy settings restricting me but for some reason I still can’t upload a custom image... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Baconman330, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Baconman330
    Baconman330 Guest

hi I have a adult default account for my Xbox and there are no privacy settings restricting me but for some reason I still can’t upload a custom image for my gamer pic because it says I don’t have a adult account

Please help thx

:)

Baconman330, Mar 30, 2018
  2. zGlorry
    zGlorry Guest
    Custom Gamerpic

I’m having trouble trying to upload a custom gamerpic to my xbox profile. It says and adult account is required to upoload a custom image, but my account is already an adult account and it still does not let me upload a custom gamerpic. Help will be very
    much appreciated.

zGlorry, Mar 30, 2018
  3. Change account

so my main account is a child account with my back up being the adult. You can only upload custom images as the adult account so i can't on my main account. Is there anyway to be able to get custom images for the family profile being considered "child"

MarbleCarton367, Mar 30, 2018
  4. TheoMacey Win User

Profile picture

The error I’m receiving is that I need an adult account for a custom profile picture but I have an adult account and I can’t change it
    [​IMG]
  5. TheoMacey Win User

Profile picture

[​IMG]
    I have signed out uninstalled then reinstalled and singed back in and it still says custom profile pictures are for adult accounts
  6. Curtis_554 Win User

Xbox Gamerpic back to default, unable to make custom one

Hi Lucas, I’ve been having difficulties with changing my xbox profile picture to a custom image on xbox and on the xbox app. It keeps saying that’s its done uploading but it’s not updating it has been doing it for the past 2 days but I changed it to a default pic on Xbox but now I can’t change it to a custom one
  7. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Can’t upload custom gamer picture

Custom images are only available for adult Microsoft accounts.

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Select Sign in, choose your profile, then select My profile.
    3. Select Customize profile > Change gamerpic. (You’ll need to select Switch to gamerpic first if you’re replacing your avatar with a custom image.)
    4. Select Upload a custom image and choose one to use from your connected device or OneDrive.
    5. Select Upload.
  8. XBF Erick C Win User

Custom Profile Picture

Hey there Harrison,

In regards to the Custom Gamerpic, your account would need to be an adult account, not just set to adult defaults under your Privacy and online safety.

As stated in the support article for
    Changing your Xbox One gamerpic
    , Custom images are only available for adult Microsoft accounts. So if your account has a child DOB on it you won't be allowed to change it until the account is graduated to an adult account.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Adult default account still can’t upload a custom image - Similar Threads - Adult default account

2. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  3. Can an adult in the US gift assetto corsa comp to a child account in the eu?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can an adult in the US gift assetto corsa comp to a child account in the eu?: My American (adult) freind has gifted me this game and it has never delivered! 40 euros doen thr drain! Please help me with changing any parental controls settings regarding receiving gifts...
  4. How can I turn my child account into an adult account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I turn my child account into an adult account?: My microsoft account is apart of a family, where this account is a child account and another account is the parent. I am now 19 and am trying to buy a game off the microsoft store but it says I...
  5. I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...: All of my stuff says I am a adult account and it still doesn’t work. be22e80e-a1e9-43cc-ad87-73a68f02c76f
  6. How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?: How can/does MS prevent an adult, posing as a child, from contacting my child on XboxS during live play? 2d1f38cf-015f-4625-b55b-d017c53f0566
  7. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  8. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  9. On my gamer pic i try to change it i need to be older but im 19 and i have adult defaults...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my gamer pic i try to change it i need to be older but im 19 and i have adult defaults...: On my gamer pic i try to change it i need to be older but im 19 and i have adult defaults what should i do? 51c8ce20-7a69-476f-9a5a-b48bbb7d95b3
  10. My account is stuck on child default (it was set as adult when being created)

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is stuck on child default (it was set as adult when being created): So I play daily and recently I've had difficulty gaining access to certain parts of games and I realised my account is stuck as the child default setting to where I am limited to what I do. I...