Adult account

Discus and support Adult account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It is my birthday on friday and I turn 18, how will i upgrade my account into an adult one on my xbox one a8d19c4c-5b42-4d81-9f7f-1576689a4d48 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lycan x147, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Lycan x147
    Lycan x147 Guest

Adult account

It is my birthday on friday and I turn 18, how will i upgrade my account into an adult one on my xbox one

:)

Lycan x147, Jan 8, 2014
  2. Alex Herbert
    Alex Herbert Guest
    Xbox Adult account accidently deleted

Hi I have just got an Xbox one for X mas and I made account and it was all working
    I then bought gold and I was fine until I tried to buy a £35 giftcard (today) to buy the BO3 Season pass and I got the 35 on the console to buy it and when I tried to buy it of the store it said I wasn't allowed and I needed to change settings in online privacy and allow buying online
    turns out my brother had deleted the adult account and I can't get back on it as It is deleted I have tried creating new adult accounts but they wont work on allowing my account Sherbertlemons0 to buy stuff how do create a new account to be the adult of Sherbertlemons0 as it wont let me buy stuff
    please help me anybody as I have spent £75 this month on stuff for xbox and don't really want to create a new account what do I do and how can I create another new adult account for Sherbertlemons0???
    much appreciated Sherbertlemons0 x

Alex Herbert, Jan 8, 2014
  3. Member 55145
    Member 55145 Guest
    Unable to add son to xbox one

Was gonna say I never had to use a cc once sorting out my sons account.

Can you not change the region on MS website? Also can you upgrade it from a minor account to an adult account?

I take it your sons stores are in dollars?

Member 55145, Jan 8, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Adult account

Once the date of birth passed and you entered it in correctly then yes

ngocphi, Jan 8, 2014
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Closing account loopholes

Its an adult account ....
    In that case you already do NOT have any control over the account anymore.

As soon as an account is deemed to be an adult account (determined by the birthdate entered when the account was created), the account can leave the family, and set their own online and privacy settings.

There is no way to control an adult account with another adult account.

Only child accounts can be controlled by an adult account. And if your kid is using an adult account, they are regarded as being adults.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Can’t change gamerpic cause not adult account

The adult account need to upgrade to adult or wait until the child account becomes adult in prder to change it...
  7. ngocphi Win User

Cant use custom gamer pics

you need to be an adult account you cannot change the age of your account after creation if the age of your account originally was set above 18 by now.remove it from the family and see what happens if it works you are an adult

If not it will ask you to add another adult account

Adult privacy settings isn't an adult account fyi
  8. HyperVenom523 Win User

Fortnite Cross platform

The account needs to be an adult one if the adult dont biost the account you need to wait until the account has reached adult status on its own...
  9. im a saint cool Win User

Can I move my Xbox One profile from one MS account to another?

So if I create another adult account I can manage the adult account he is already using? I didn’t think you could manage the screen time on an adult account. How do I do that? It doesn’t give me the option to set screen time limits for the adult account
    he is using. I created a second adult account but it doesn’t let me set the screen time limits on the other adult account.
Thema:

Adult account

1. Adult account - Similar Threads - Adult account

2. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  3. Can an adult in the US gift assetto corsa comp to a child account in the eu?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can an adult in the US gift assetto corsa comp to a child account in the eu?: My American (adult) freind has gifted me this game and it has never delivered! 40 euros doen thr drain! Please help me with changing any parental controls settings regarding receiving gifts...
  4. How can I turn my child account into an adult account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I turn my child account into an adult account?: My microsoft account is apart of a family, where this account is a child account and another account is the parent. I am now 19 and am trying to buy a game off the microsoft store but it says I...
  5. I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...: All of my stuff says I am a adult account and it still doesn’t work. be22e80e-a1e9-43cc-ad87-73a68f02c76f
  6. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  7. How do i change a child account to an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change a child account to an adult account: I can not make my account an adult account even though i am 18 years old and it says that on the account on Microsoft as well 72148e57-0e98-465d-9461-d6c200a7ec0b
  8. How do I change to an Adult account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change to an Adult account?: I created this account back around 2016, when I was not legally recognized as an adult. Now, 2 years have passed since I legally became an adult, but I still have child restrictions on my account...
  9. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  10. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...