Ads in Game Pass Games?

Discus and support Ads in Game Pass Games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Solitaire on the PC is part of Game Pass (which I pay for every month) and today when i'm trying to play the game, i'm getting ads. I've been playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Erika-81, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Erika-81
    Erika-81 Guest

Ads in Game Pass Games?

Solitaire on the PC is part of Game Pass (which I pay for every month) and today when i'm trying to play the game, i'm getting ads. I've been playing for hours without them and now i'm getting them again. What gives?

:)

Erika-81, Jan 12, 2024
  2. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

Adding a game in game pass

everyone spamming cyberpunk to be on game pass if that was possible haha
  3. SilentJay76 Win User

Well, this is a user forum, so no one from MS or Game Pass is likely to read it. And that's not how Game Pass works. Imagine everyone requested their own personal favourite game. It's not possible. ;-)
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Microsoft is always interested in hearing your thoughts on all things related to Xbox, so they can work to bring you the games and experiences you want most. Send your feedback by visiting: feedback.xbox.com
  5. kRevali Win User

Who's picking metro exodus at day1

Now I'm afraid that it gets added to Game Pass xD, I bought shadow of the tomb raider on day 1 then it gets added to game pass.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 disc glitch

The game was added to Game Pass a few months ago. Even though you own a game on disc (or even digitally) it'll show with the Game Pass logo if the game is on Game Pass.
Thema:

Ads in Game Pass Games?

1. Ads in Game Pass Games? - Similar Threads - Ads Game Pass

2. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  3. XBOX Series S - Game Pass download adding random games and addons to the download Queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series S - Game Pass download adding random games and addons to the download Queue: Hi, I went to download a game on Game Pass and then the xbox started to add random addons for games I do not own to the queue, when I clear the queue it adds them straight back and other games....
  4. I want Monopoly Plus to be added to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want Monopoly Plus to be added to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hey, Can you add Monopoly Plus to game pass ultimate? Thanks. c19c5558-dc61-413a-990b-bba07c1375c5
  5. Can the classic game Return Fire be added to Games Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the classic game Return Fire be added to Games Pass?: Hi guys Love the Xbox Series X, just a question will the classic game Return Fire be added to Xbox games pass? Loved playing this on 3dO many moons ago was great fun! Would be awesome to have...
  6. Why is the new Xbox UI just an ad for game pass and why can’t I personalize anything on it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the new Xbox UI just an ad for game pass and why can’t I personalize anything on it: There is no way that they focus grouped this new UI and decided that it was a good idea to remove almost all customization in favor of game pass and “recommended” spam. I can’t be the only one mad...
  7. Is there a way to put the "recently added - Game Pass" tab below my pins on the new dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to put the "recently added - Game Pass" tab below my pins on the new dashboard?: It's kinda annoying how they now make me look at an ad for new GP games before I can go to my pined games or apps submitted by /u/KB_Shaw03 [link] [comments]
  8. Game Pass Ultimate Ad for $1 not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Ad for $1 not working: I currently do not have Game Pass Ultimate but I did have it at 1 time. I decided a few months ago that when when subscription would run out that I would not renew Game Pass Ultimate and stick...
  9. Non sono sicuro ad aver annulato il mio abbonamento Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [I'm not sure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non sono sicuro ad aver annulato il mio abbonamento Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [I'm not sure...: Allora,mentre io annulavo l'abbonamento,mi era uscito che veniva annulato automaticamente il 3/6/2020 ed è andata oltre la data.Se io adesso vado,mi dice la stessa cosa e questi mi...
  10. I can't buy the "2 months for $2" game pass ad

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy the "2 months for $2" game pass ad: hey so I can't buy the "2 months for $2" ad on my xbox one dashboard, need help please. 8e5cdfea-9f94-4b0a-9e7c-67e477bbe8cf