Admin threatens to take xbox live for leaving after a game had finished

Discus and support Admin threatens to take xbox live for leaving after a game had finished in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; me and my friends, me were playing a game and we had just finished. We decide to leave thebteam and go into a private match. We recieve a msg from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Original Eager, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Admin threatens to take xbox live for leaving after a game had finished

me and my friends, me were playing a game and we had just finished. We decide to leave thebteam and go into a private match. We recieve a msg from someone named FatalAtom935, claiming to be an admin with the title and all. But he
    messaged me saying that he wad going to ban me and friends from xbox live for cussing, even with us being in a party chat and only screwing around talking to eachother. I nust dont know what to think of this guy, i dont have the feigntest clue of what an admin
    is supposed to look like. But i know admins arent supposed to make up stories and tell lies about people saying that they would boot them from live for made up reasons. If anyone can help me figure this out it would be very nice. I reallly want to call this
    jerk out.

:)

Original Eager, Apr 13, 2018
  2. I am Leaving Xbox Communtiy

u no what ive been abused on ive had people call me eveything but a white person ive had my life threaten on here but im not leaving xbox live im going to fight against the bs on here that needs to be dealt with with asap or its going to get worse id say
    u do same

xXxBladexXx04, Apr 13, 2018
  3. plausible

ok so i was doing really good in mw3 (69-2) and the game was finished and i get a message from TMG BoltingBoss and drops the f bomb a couple of times and threatens to ban from xbox live permanently. HELP!!!

BlearBeatle999, Apr 13, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you haven't done so already, you would want to file a complaint on him via the console so the enforcement team can investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Apr 13, 2018
  5. Alex Wilhelm
    Alex Wilhelm Guest
    A real Xbox Live admin will never threaten anyone. In fact, there is only XBLET, who have XBLPET gamertags (ie. XBLPET Arcadia, XBLPET Eris, XBLPET Bradley ect.) There are no moderators/admins on the Xbox One, only the 360. You should file a complaint on
    the dashboard and XBLET will take care of it.

Alex Wilhelm, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

If you haven't done so already, you would want to file a complaint on him via the console so the enforcement team can investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  7. Alex Wilhelm Win User

A real Xbox Live admin will never threaten anyone. In fact, there is only XBLET, who have XBLPET gamertags (ie. XBLPET Arcadia, XBLPET Eris, XBLPET Bradley ect.) There are no moderators/admins on the Xbox One, only the 360. You should file a complaint on
    the dashboard and XBLET will take care of it.
  8. Ser Ricky Bobby Win User

What is this rental server bullcrap??

My favorite is taking the admins dogtags and finishing it with a nice long teabag.
  9. xXxBladexXx04 Win User

I am Leaving Xbox Communtiy

u no what ive been abused on ive had people call me eveything but a white person ive had my life threaten on here but im not leaving xbox live im going to fight against the bs on here that needs to be dealt with with asap or its going to get worse id say
    u do same
  10. Buz IV Win User

im being threatened to be hacked

Someone is threatening to console band me and take my Xbox live gold and I don't know what to do!?
Thema:

1. Admin threatens to take xbox live for leaving after a game had finished - Similar Threads - Admin threatens live

2. How do I get around the admin username and password?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get around the admin username and password?: I'm uploading a game on my Xbox, and every time Visual Studio prompts for an administrator username/password. Every time I enter a username/password it denies. I'm using Visual Studio community...
  3. How do I get around the admin username and password?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get around the admin username and password?: I'm uploading a game on my Xbox, and every time Visual Studio prompts for an administrator username/password. Every time I enter a username/password it denies. I'm using Visual Studio community...
  4. XboxGames folder preventing me from launching games as Admin

in XBoX on Windows
    XboxGames folder preventing me from launching games as Admin: For whatever reason, any game installed in the XboxGames folder cannot be run as an administrator, even when I do have administrator powers on my own machine. I keep getting "Failed to enumerate...
  5. Xbox forum Admins?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox forum Admins?: How can I contact the Xbox forum Admins? 62996488-961b-4b36-a1c5-48e22169b661
  6. Minecraft Download with Admin Permissions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Download with Admin Permissions: I've been trying to install Minecraft on my school laptop but it always asks for admin permissions using their password, which I do not have. How can I download it without this popping up?...
  7. I'm a realm admin and I can't play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm a realm admin and I can't play.: I am the admin/creator of a realm server, when I want to play with my friends and I enter the server they start to lag the game, I leave the server and it goes normal. Legends also began to...
  8. Skyrim SE (PC) on Game Pass Ultimate will only open on admin user account and not local...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim SE (PC) on Game Pass Ultimate will only open on admin user account and not local...: I am able to play skyrim on the admin user account for my PC. If I want other user accounts on the same PC to play it, Skyrim will not open on the xbox app. I at first got an app license error and...
  9. (Ark: survival evolved) PC host can't give admin to Xbox players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Ark: survival evolved) PC host can't give admin to Xbox players: I am Hosting an "dedicated" Ark on my PC for me and my friends on xbox to play together. i am playing the game on my Xbox and tried giving my Xbox account admin so it can access cheats, however...
  10. how to see your account admin?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to see your account admin?: My brothers account is child protected I guess and we cant seem to find who the admin is. we apparently need to do so in order for him to join a realm in minecraft....