Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: You guys need to fix this now

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: You guys need to fix this now in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: You guys need to fix this now Its the old xbox wireless. Hard wired im fine, but my son is having your... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by GingerWizard29, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: You guys need to fix this now

Its the old xbox wireless. Hard wired im fine, but my son is having your issue and when I go wireless its happening and we both have the old xbox when it launched .My daughter has the Xbox S (new white one) she is wireless and is not having a problem at
    all. Hopefully this can help out Microsoft and we can get back to gaming Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: You guys need to fix this now :) My son is bummed and he told me to ask you to please fix this..

:)

GingerWizard29, Jun 14, 2018
  2. JDKBASHVILLE
    JDKBASHVILLE Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Why
    needs to connect to multiplayer

JDKBASHVILLE, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need Help With Port Forwarding

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need Help With Port Forwarding
    have you tried opening port 3074?

xB00NDockSAIntz, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: You guys need to fix this now

Its the old xbox wireless. Hard wired im fine, but my son is having your issue and when I go wireless its happening and we both have the old xbox when it launched .My daughter has the Xbox S (new white one) she is wireless and is not having a problem at
    all. Hopefully this can help out Microsoft and we can get back to gaming Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: You guys need to fix this now :) My son is bummed and he told me to ask you to please fix this..

Reddler-[xboxvenue], Jun 25, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: