Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one S latency problems..

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one S latency problems.. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one S latency problems.. Could you provide the make and model of your wireless router, and your... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Dovakiin1011, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Dovakiin1011
    Dovakiin1011 Guest

Could you provide the make and model of your wireless router, and your modem as well.

Wireless is not preferable as a connection type for time sensitive games. You should consider to find a wired solution instead

:)

Dovakiin1011, Dec 7, 2016
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I have 160 latency save me

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I have 160 latency save me
    I need help on my network considering I have 160+ latency

Assassins4Sale, Dec 7, 2016
  3. Andy192002
    Andy192002 Guest
    Andy192002, Dec 7, 2016
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Could you provide the make and model of your wireless router, and your modem as well.

Wireless is not preferable as a connection type for time sensitive games. You should consider to find a wired solution instead

taidara, Dec 7, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: