Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox One and Xfinity Party Chat Issues

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox One and Xfinity Party Chat Issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox One and Xfinity Party Chat Issues Hi so I have had an issue for two years now. I have Comcast... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Hranicka5, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Hranicka5
    Hranicka5 Guest

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox One and Xfinity Party Chat Issues

Hi so I have had an issue for two years now. I have Comcast WiFi/X1 router. I had an Xbox One and then I got the new Xbox One X for Christmas today. I have tried multiple controllers and multiple headsets.

Now for the problem...

For a couple years I have been unable to speak to people in party chat using a mic. It didn't work for my Xbox One and now doesn't work for my Xbox One X. I asked for the Xbox One X due to an Xbox employee saying to send my Xbox One back and they will send
    me back a new one. Instead of doing that I asked for the Xbox One X. I don't understand how I can speak to people through my kinect yet no one can hear me through my mic. I have tried port forwarding and that hasn't worked. I believe it is on the Comcast side
    of things. If anyone has Comcast or has had the same issue with their internet provider please let me know what you did to fix this issue. I believe it has something to do with my NAT type. It comes up strict, moderate and open sometimes. Funny enough when
    I called Comcast it happened to stay open. allowing them to say it has nothing to do with their side of it. In my opinion it is completely on Comcast. If anyone has any suggestions, links, videos or people to I could get in touch with to help that would be
    great.

Thank you very much and Merry Christmas!

:)

Hranicka5, Dec 25, 2017
  2. coN Xcel
    coN Xcel Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one party chat sounds awful

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox one party chat sounds awful
    Quality for xbox one party chat sound like static with a little echo. Sound like game chat on the 360.

coN Xcel, Dec 25, 2017
  3. xoxBBxox
    xoxBBxox Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Network Connection Issue VERY Strange

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Network Connection Issue VERY Strange
    i have the same issue and party chat is messed up for me i have an open nat and everything else on the network is good but the xbox one and the xbox do not let me connect to parties do you know why and the download speed issue is common among all users i
    would just wait it out till a new xbox update comes out

xoxBBxox, Dec 25, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: