Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox Live Downloading IP/Ports

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox Live Downloading IP/Ports in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox Live Downloading IP/Ports Good Day everyone. I am currently unaware of a functionality to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DrKillerZA, Dec 15, 2016.

1. DrKillerZA
    DrKillerZA Guest

Good Day everyone.

I am currently unaware of a functionality to schedule background downloading during certain times of the day.

I would like to take on this challenge. Does anyone know which IPs or Ports the Xbox One Downloading uses to download games/patches from the marketplace? (We still calling it marketplace?).

My goal here is to schedule my downloading during certain times of the day (lets say 0:00 - 6:00), but without denying my Xbox access to the internet. So in other words, at 7PM tonight, I would like to be able to play games online, but no background downloading
    must happen at 7PM.

Any ideas?

:)

DrKillerZA, Dec 15, 2016
  2. GR33N X RAY
    GR33N X RAY Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Gears 4 Ports?

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Gears 4 Ports?
    Is there any additional ports for Gears of War 4?

GR33N X RAY, Dec 15, 2016
  3. nialldowney
    nialldowney Guest
    Cant Connect to Xbox live

What you will need to do is set a static ip address on your xbox. then get in touch with your network administrator and get them to forward the xbox live ports to your xbox ip address.

If they want the xbox mac address you can find that in configure network - go right to additional settings and then select advanced settings.

link for ports

support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

nialldowney, Dec 15, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: