Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox App Blocked Server Connectivity

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox App Blocked Server Connectivity in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox App Blocked Server Connectivity I am trying to talk to my friends through the xbox app on my pc,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SomberVengeance, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox App Blocked Server Connectivity

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox App Blocked Server Connectivity
    I am trying to talk to my friends through the xbox app on my pc, and it keeps disconnecting me and when I go to networking it says next to Server Connectivity, "Blocked" and right under it reads "This may impact your ability to play multiplayer games." And
    under that it gives a link that reads "Click here for more information." I went there and it told me numerous solutions. I tried all of them and everything was in order. My firewall was on and everything the support page instructed for me to do I did, but
    yet I still get this issue.

:)

SomberVengeance, Jan 27, 2018
  2. TucLance
    TucLance Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: SERVER CONNECTIVITY : BLOCKED

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: SERVER CONNECTIVITY : BLOCKED
    I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING ( all the useless support links) EVEN REINSTALLED WINDOWS

Still get BLOCKED at random times!

This is really bad coming from a big Company like MS

Steam, Origin and all the other platforms have always worked - login - play - bam - noproblem !

GET A GRIP!

TucLance, Jan 27, 2018
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help me.

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help me.
    So My network is perfectly fine but, my xbox is saying it cant connect and my router isnt blocking it. Can someone please help???

RestingHat263, Jan 27, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: