Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox account

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox account in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox account i hard reset my xbox and made a new account with the same email and password. All my... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by YeezyFoxx, Mar 13, 2017.

1. YeezyFoxx
    YeezyFoxx Guest

i hard reset my xbox and made a new account with the same email and password. All my other accounts got deleted. But if i try to sign in to my recent account it will just bring me to my old account. How do i fix this.

:)

YeezyFoxx, Mar 13, 2017
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need to know how to play multiplayer Minecraft on Xbox 360

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need to know how to play multiplayer Minecraft on Xbox 360
    The message you've been getting has nothing to do with network ports, or another word for ports would be services.

Each account on an Xbox 360 console has to have a gold subscription, to be able to play different titles in multiplayer.

Please verify that both accounts are tied to Xbox Live gold.

SheenaEVasquez, Mar 13, 2017
  3. GR33N X RAY
    GR33N X RAY Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Gears 4 Ports?

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Gears 4 Ports?
    Is there any additional ports for Gears of War 4?

GR33N X RAY, Mar 13, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: