Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: With an Open Nat does it mean the ports have ...

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: With an Open Nat does it mean the ports have ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: With an Open Nat does it mean the ports have already been port forwarded? To whom it may concern, I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AlmondNine43653, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: With an Open Nat does it mean the ports have ...

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: With an Open Nat does it mean the ports have already been port forwarded?
    To whom it may concern,

I recently gotten an upgrade on ISP and I had to port forward my PS4 to get phenomenal connections, my Xbox One was already pretty good without port forwarding and I seemed to get an Open Nat and good connections without using the method. However I wanted
    to try to port forward the Xbox One on my Comcast router but it kept giving me an error message and try again later. Is it because the ports are already open that it won't allow me to do the forwarding or is there another issue.

I know if the PS4 is doing good with this method the Xbox One will be beyond great.

:)

AlmondNine43653, Jan 28, 2018
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT forwarding network error

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT forwarding network error
    hey anyone else have the error when port forwarding your xbox it say network connection error even with open NAT?

BurstDestroyer6, Jan 28, 2018
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't connect to my friend

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can't connect to my friend
    have you tried checking to ensure both Xbox are on Open NAT? Also check individual ports for those particular games as some games require additional ports to play without issues. Hope this helps

MrFripplehoot, Jan 28, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: With an Open Nat does it mean the ports have ...