Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Wireless problems

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Wireless problems in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Wireless problems If you’re having wireless internet problems then just go to your settings then click... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JTswagger007, Jul 3, 2018.

1. JTswagger007
    JTswagger007 Guest

If you’re having wireless internet problems then just go to your settings then click on “power & startup” then hit “Turn off or restart” once you do that your Xbox should turn off automatically and you’ll have to turn it on yourself. Once that’s done, you’ll
    probably have to type in your password again and you should be good to go. #hereToSaveAlife

:)

JTswagger007, Jul 3, 2018
  2. HairyRelic89
    HairyRelic89 Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hep

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hep
    I can't connect my Xbox to wireless network it's was working really good and a couple day ago I got this problem

HairyRelic89, Jul 3, 2018
  3. IsaacMaes
    IsaacMaes Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Wireless Headsets and Xbox One

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Wireless Headsets and Xbox One
    It may need an adapter consider that headset came out in 2012

IsaacMaes, Jul 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: