Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: When both xbone's are on one xbox has 99% of ...

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: When both xbone's are on one xbox has 99% of ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: When both xbone's are on one xbox has 99% of the internet while the other barely any at all..why? I'm... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RICHYMAN 94, Jan 27, 2017.

1. RICHYMAN 94
    RICHYMAN 94 Guest

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: When both xbone's are on one xbox has 99% of ...

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: When both xbone's are on one xbox has 99% of the internet while the other barely any at all..why?
    I'm a bit new to the forum thingy so hopefully i'm on the right one Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: When both xbone's are on one xbox has 99% of ... :p

Basically when i recently bought my xbox one all was well with regards the internet speed going through the console, as soon as my sister received her console and both were on at the same time the internet problem cropped up, my sisters console had taken
    almost all the megabytes leaving me with all but kilobytes going through it, least to say after talking with my internet provider we found out our internet speed wasn't enough to cope with both xbox ones being on at the same time, so we upgraded to fiber optic
    and the internet speeds are amazing from what used to be at least 9mb to now nearly 40mb speed going through.........however the same problem is still there being both xbox ones are on but still one xbox gets the now 35mb or more for speed and the other console
    is getting 3mb to 5mb.

Been on the Microsoft live chat and the person i was talking too suggested one of 2 things, both were to talk to the internet provider and ask to open my network ports through configuration and the other one being to verify through the provider if my single
    network would even support multiple consoles at the same time.

Before i do this just wanted to come on to the forums to find anymore suggestions, the help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

RICHYMAN 94, Jan 27, 2017
  2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need to know how to play multiplayer Minecraft on Xbox 360

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need to know how to play multiplayer Minecraft on Xbox 360
    The message you've been getting has nothing to do with network ports, or another word for ports would be services.

Each account on an Xbox 360 console has to have a gold subscription, to be able to play different titles in multiplayer.

Please verify that both accounts are tied to Xbox Live gold.

SheenaEVasquez, Jan 27, 2017
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can I hard wire through a Joey

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can I hard wire through a Joey
    can I hardwire a xbox one to the internet through a Joey

Da BrAinZ 360, Jan 27, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: