Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: upnp Randomly stops connecting

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: upnp Randomly stops connecting in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: upnp Randomly stops connecting as of the this week Xbox randomly tells me something is wrong of with... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CHUCKxTHExGOD, May 24, 2018.

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: upnp Randomly stops connecting

as of the this week Xbox randomly tells me something is wrong of with my upnp. This has only been happening for 2 or less weeks and this is also the first time I’ve had these problems since I’ve been playing on Xbox One(2013) so I’m confused to why
    this is happening now. I’ve tried resetting my router, and restarting my Xbox which only helps for a few days or hrs and then I’m back to being kicked out of games and party chats. This isn’t new and i don’t know what she going on

:)

CHUCKxTHExGOD, May 24, 2018
  2. SLOW JOCULAR
    SLOW JOCULAR Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Packet loss

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Packet loss
    All of my other devices stay connected but my xbox randomly drops? What is going on!

SLOW JOCULAR, May 24, 2018
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Upnp

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Upnp
    keeps saying upnp not successful and kicks me off multiplayer constantly anyone else have this problem

BeastEeeRob21, May 24, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: